Scarface The World is Yours
Anyone know of a fix for the game seemingly randomly freezing with audio looping? For the first half of the game it never happened. Up until the islands are properly unlocked and the 3rd area for businesses it was fine. I'm new to this, the only other game I've gotten is Heroes of Might and Magic. Let me know if there's any sort of information that I'd need to add here. My computer specs are: AMD FX 8350 4.0 GHZ Eight-Core. Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti. 16 GB ram. I'm using the Nightly PCSX2 1.7.4508. Feels rough to have this game work perfectly for many hours to just not be able to play it at all for more than 30 minutes now. I just changed a few of the settings based off a video I saw, but I gotta get some sleep now. Figured I'd see if anyone had some ideas I could try tomorrow in case the changes I did don't help.

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-16-2023, 01:55 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

The latest update seems to have fixed whatever the issue was? I've been able to play after no problem. Only minor slow downs at times but nothing unplayable!