Scp Toolkit v1.2.2.175 Issues!
Hello, so first let me start off by saying that i'm using an older version of scp toolkit (v1.2.2.175) because unlike newer versions it doesn't have all of the extra bloat and services running that I don't need. Okay now that that's out of the way let me get to my recent issues with the program. I've been using scp toolkit for a long while now and for the most part it has been working perfectly with my DS3 and DS4, but recently I had to reinstall windows 10 where for some reason  the SCP service and DS3 drivers installed correctly but when I tried to install the DS4 drivers via zagdig (which is in the scp directory) it simply wouldn't install and aborts the driver installation altogether. I've had this issue before and the only solution I could find was to just reinstall windows 10 and try again which sucks and takes forever but it worked, so I tried that method again yesterday but it still didn't fix the issue! I should mention that I'm running Windows 10 build 20H2 where previously I was running build 2004. I suspect that this could be what's causing the issue but I wasn't quite sure so I came here to the forums for help. Any idea's as to what could be the problem?

Sponsored links

moved to off topic since it's not a pcsx2 issue

I suggest you use steam instead of scp toolkit
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-23-2020, 09:27 AM)jesalvein Wrote: moved to off topic since it's not a pcsx2 issue

I suggest you use steam instead of scp toolkit
You do realize that the reason people use scp toolkit instead of steam is so that their controllers will work with any game on any service right? Maybe next time someone has a question and you don't have the answer to it you can just not respond instead of moving it to a separate thread and waste peoples time thx.
ok.
better directly ask the author, then.
have a nice day
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go