ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
Hmm, I wonder if the version of SCP you use removes it, i thought it remained. How have you been pairing you controllers then?
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool

Sponsored links

(04-15-2016, 08:36 PM)GloomyJack Wrote: I really have no idea what device window you mean :-(. I am using Windows 10. I had BlueTooth dongle that came without any drivers or software, but ScpTollkit installed Bluetooth drivers and PlayStation 3 controller drivers. The only place I see some devices "connected" to my PC is going into start menu>Settings>Connected Devices and what I see is: https://i.gyazo.com/96d9a7a04e2cb78a5c36...d37089.png. There is no un-pair option, but Remove Device option only, however, after removing device, I have to reinstall drivers with ScpToolkit to make my controller work again, and it still connects the second Dualschock controller whenever I press PS button.

You probably mean a window of some bluetooth software, right? I don't have anything like that because it didn't came with any disc or software.

I think this is because the MAC Address of your bluetooth adapter has been written into the controller itself.  You should be able to plug only the controller that you want to remove via USB and then run the ScpPair.exe and change the host MAC address written to the controller. I am not sure officially what you should use but maybe all zeros should probably do the trick?

Make sure that it has an address showing for Local and it probably should also have an address for Remote (this will be the MAC address of your BT adapter)

Then put this value into the box and click Set:  00:00:00:00:00:00

Like so (see attached)

After this it should change the Remote value to the all zeros value!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-15-2016, 08:51 PM)FEAR_1337 Wrote: So, I got my DS3 working just fine (I had a trouble with the rumble but I fixed installing a xinput rumble driver) but every time I unplug my controller the PS3 turns on, is there any fix? I'm doing something wrong?

Don't you need to un-pair your controller in PlayStation settings?
(04-15-2016, 08:47 PM)GloomyJack Wrote: Oh, I just noticed I don't have BlueTooth tab in the Settings... This is weird. How is that possible?

Scp replaces the driver for your bluetooth adapter so Windows no longer really recognizes it as a Bluetooth adapter really.  At this point can only be used with ScpToolkit to communicate with controllers after you install the driver.  That's also why any of your other BT devices stop working (mice, keyboard, etc) Smile
(04-15-2016, 08:57 PM)GloomyJack Wrote: Don't you need to un-pair your controller in PlayStation settings?

Even if I'm using it wired?
(04-15-2016, 09:01 PM)FEAR_1337 Wrote: Even if I'm using it wired?

Yes. At least I think so, it's the common problem in big PS3 tournaments when people forget to un-pair their controller and then their controller just randomly starts working and ruin the tournament match :Laugh So they have to un-pair their controllers after each match (even though they use it with wire).
(04-15-2016, 08:55 PM)joshg Wrote: I think this is because the MAC Address of your bluetooth adapter has been written into the controller itself.  You should be able to plug only the controller that you want to remove via USB and then run the ScpPair.exe and change the host MAC address written to the controller. I am not sure officially what you should use but maybe all zeros should probably do the trick?

Make sure that it has an address showing for Local and it probably should also have an address for Remote (this will be the MAC address of your BT adapter)

Then put this value into the box and click Set:  00:00:00:00:00:00

Like so (see attached)

After this it should change the Remote value to the all zeros value!

Thank You Josh, at least now I know what should I focus on! :-)
Hello everyone.

Great application, saved me a lot of work, works flawlessly and I love using my DS3 to play PC games! Donated as well since the application is just so good.

One problem however, I've noticed that for a while now, none of my controllers vibrate. I've changed controllers, from some fake DS3 ones, to original PS3 ones, and none of them vibrate ingame (they used to before, and still do on the PS3). They otherwise work perfectly, but they've stopped vibrating and it's really annoying since I don't really have a fast way of checking out if it works or not, since I don't know when it should vibrate in game. Can I stop the service and run the legacy server since it has a built in vibration tester (that albeit doesn't work right now)? I have a couple popular games like the Witcher 3, Dark Souls 1-3, MGS5 etc so if anyone could test it out and tell me what easy repeatable action makes it vibrate, it would be a great tester.

In any case, controllers used to vibrate before (on the same software version I think), both wired and wireless, and they responded on the legacy server vibration tests (that was in the original Scarlet Crush release), now they don't vibrate neither wired nor wireless.

Please help since I love me some force feedback. Thanks!

Also one more thing: Is there a way to easily remap the D-Pad to the left analog stick and vice versa? Since I always have to mess with obscure control input files in games where I wanna switch the two.
I've tried googling the issue but I can't find this issue anywhere so here goes.

I'm currently having an issue that if I use my PS3 controller in a game or even have it plugged in, my computer starts slowing down a lot until the screen flashes black and returns to normal speed. The cycle continues until I unplug the controller. I think I messed up installing the driver because I had my Gamecube adapter plugged in too. Can anyone help me?

I've already tried uninstalling the drivers for the GC adapter (Wii U and PC Mode), PS3 controller, and Xbox 360 Controller.
I'm also on Windows 10.

Edit: I've had more time to fiddle to try to fix this. So, this only appears to be an issue if the service is running. And the computer only starts slowing down after playing a game for a little bit. After I close the game, the screen goes black and the computer goes back to not being slow. If I fiddle with the controller in the thing that shows you the button presses and the analog stick movement, the computer also starts to lag.

Attached Files
.zip   ScpToolkit_Log-Package_phant_1460829780.zip (Size: 98,32 KB / Downloads: 168)
Every time I restart my PC, I have to run Driver Installer otherwise the PS3 controller doesn't work. Can I somehow fix it?
Also, since I don't think my desktop has Bluetooth, can't I use the controller with wireless and without wire? Maybe with WiFi or something like that?

Last question, anyone knows if I can get banned on Dark Souls 3? I read on different websites that people were getting banned on Dark Souls 2 for using these kind of software for controllers (like MotioninJoy, DS4Tool etc). A lot of these programs had to be installed (or add a file in the game's directory) and since SCP doesn't require that, is it safe?