ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
Hello shiny happy people, Just found this awesomeness, thanks a lot to everyone who's worked on this! I was wondering if there's a way to adjust the sensitivity of the analog sticks, they seem to react too much I think. I feel like I move too quickly. I did adjust the deadzone setting, doesn't seem like it helped much.

Sponsored links

(04-25-2016, 07:09 PM)joshg Wrote: Hmm are you uninstalling and reinstalling the bluetooth driver AND the controller drivers?  If so did you also check the boxes in ScpToolkit Settings to force DS3 driver installation as well? 

Im only reinstall the bluetooth driver and windows service(because its greyed out),  ive also tried reinstalling the xbox only and the dualshock 3 only, but it seems the problem lies within the bluetooth driver.

Yeah ive tried the force install too but sadly the problem is still persist..
Hi friend
I have an Asus T100 windows 10 tablet

It didnt work on my built in bluethooth
(it didnt appear at my devices list)

Is there anyway for you add support for it?
What i need to do to help you?

Thank you very much
(04-26-2016, 04:31 AM)firezz1 Wrote: Im only reinstall the bluetooth driver and windows service(because its greyed out),  ive also tried reinstalling the xbox only and the dualshock 3 only, but it seems the problem lies within the bluetooth driver.

Yeah ive tried the force install too but sadly the problem is still persist..

Yah Ive been having the same issue as you from the begging of scp. If you manage to make it work, please let us know. 
BTW what are the VID and PID of your bluetooth dongle?
Mine is VID: 0CF3, PID: 3004
I've been unable to get my PS3 controller to work so far.
According to the original XInput Wrapper thread, my Bluetooth dongle should be compatible (USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001) and according to the github page, my controller is compatible too (USB\VID_054C&PID_0268) but the program says it's a fake DS3 controller.
I was able to make it work while USB-connected, but I can't use it with Bluetooth.

I would really like some help, as I bought it for the wireless capability. I don't need yet another wired controller.

EDIT: So first time when connecting through Bluetooth, it showed six notifications: a Fake DS3 found, plugged in Port #1, and four error messages with yellow Warning triangle I don't remember the content of. Every other time it'll just show the first two messages and it won't connect.

EDIT2: I managed to reproduce the four error messages after reinstalling the controller drivers. https://imgur.com/NwTRR4r
(04-26-2016, 12:04 PM)niankaki Wrote: Yah Ive been having the same issue as you from the begging of scp. If you manage to make it work, please let us know. 
BTW what are the VID and PID of your bluetooth dongle?
Mine is VID: 0CF3, PID: 3004

sure will!
mine is VID_0A5C&PID_2190
(04-25-2016, 03:35 PM)joshg Wrote: Hmm you might try to look at the ScpToolkit Settings Manager (ScpSettings.exe) under Service Settings, check the box for "Force Bluetooth driver installation" so that ScpToolkit will always try to check and reinstall Bluetooth drivers on each start up?

You might also change the SCP DSx Service (Start > Run > services.msc or go to Services in Control Panel) to "Automatic (Delayed Start)" instead of "Automatic" in conjunction with this Scp setting in case there would be a timing issue between Windows applying the update vs Scp checking and reinstalling the driver.

That's at least a start -- try that and let us know if it works!   Cool

Thanks for that  Biggrin

I was having trouble with both the service and Bluetooth on Windows 10 (service didn't start on startup, I could run the DS3 on cable by starting ScpServer but Bluetooth didn't work then).
But after changing the service to delayed start everything works!

P.S. No idea why even after starting the SCP DSx Service manually from services.msc bluetooth didn't connect, but after changing it to delayed start and restarting Windows it does now.
(04-25-2016, 03:35 PM)joshg Wrote: Hmm you might try to look at the ScpToolkit Settings Manager (ScpSettings.exe) under Service Settings, check the box for "Force Bluetooth driver installation" so that ScpToolkit will always try to check and reinstall Bluetooth drivers on each start up?

You might also change the SCP DSx Service (Start > Run > services.msc or go to Services in Control Panel) to "Automatic (Delayed Start)" instead of "Automatic" in conjunction with this Scp setting in case there would be a timing issue between Windows applying the update vs Scp checking and reinstalling the driver.

That's at least a start -- try that and let us know if it works!   Cool

WOW THANK YOU!!! IT WORKED!!!! Thanks. I had to wait a while before the SCP notifications showed up but bluetooth connections now work even after a restart.
I cant believe it. You just helped me fix a problem I've been having for years. You da man!!!

(04-25-2016, 04:36 PM)firezz1 Wrote: ok so i've done that and restart the computer, after the wallpaper shows up there's a notification from scp about initializing host and something about dualshock3, and then when i push the ps button the notification said "genuine sony dualshock3 found" and the dualshock light just keep blinking..

Try it again after a wipe maye? SCPCleanWipe->Restart->Make sure the bluetooth device shows up in device manager-> Install driver -> set SCP DSx Service to delayed start-> restart and wait for the notifications

Here's what I got after restarting and waiting for a bit: https://i.imgur.com/qhench2.png
And here's what I got after I presses the PS button afterwards: https://i.imgur.com/SbN0xa7.png
Is the DS4 touchpad supposed to be working or is that coming in a future update? I can't expand the touchpad section in the configuratin tool.
(04-27-2016, 03:49 AM)niankaki Wrote: Try it again after a wipe maye? SCPCleanWipe->Restart->Make sure the bluetooth device shows up in device manager-> Install driver -> set SCP DSx Service to delayed start-> restart and wait for the notifications

Here's what I got after restarting and waiting for a bit: https://i.imgur.com/qhench2.png
And here's what I got after I presses the PS button afterwards: https://i.imgur.com/SbN0xa7.png

yeah i've tried that that couple of times actually but the problem is still persist, the notifications showing on my computer are just like yours but without the "plugged in port #1"

thanks for the help though!

EDIT : i think i found the culprit for my bluetooth problem!
so yesterday i tried to look at the log on SCPserver as im curious what is actually happened there while connecting the bluetooth and then i found something weird,

at the picture 02 (before i reinstall the bluetooth driver) after line "L2CAP_connection_response [CID : 2]" the next line is "HCL_Disconnection_Complete_EV [05]",

while at the picture 10 (after i reinstall the bluetooth driver) after line "L2CAP_connection_response [CID :2]" the next line is "L2CAP_Configuration_Request [CID: 1]"

any of you guys know what the problem might be? any help would be appreciated! Rolleyes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)