ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
(08-18-2016, 03:20 PM)Chucky Wrote: Hey.

Just wanted to say thank you for this. I used Motionjoy (BetterDS3) before, but with this I can finally use Bluetooth on my PC Laugh Just 2 issues i encountered so far:

1. You should make it clear that u have to pair the Controller with the Dongle in the Standalone Server first. Or document the "right way" to do it somewhere. Took me almost an hour to figure it out x)

2. I can't select the other tabs in Profile Manager (Axis, LED behaviour, etc.) for some reason. Using Windows 10 and an original PS3 Controller.

Keep up the great work.

Edit: Also, how do I quickly switch profiles?

Wait... WHAT? Where is the standalone server? because it seems nowhere to be found...  Unsure
So I assume that's why I cannot pair my PS Nav Controller with my ASUS BT-400...

Can please someone point me to the right direction about the process involved to pair the controller with the BT Dongle?

Thank you  Smile

Edit: Ok, found the standalone scp Server, but the "Pair" button is greyed out...
If I enter a new Mac Address in the field of the scppair.exe window, and restart server, I'm able to hit the "Pair" button in the server Window, but when I disconnect the USB cable from my Nav Controller, nothing happens, status of the controller remains on "Reserved"... It seems as if the Nav Controller is not powered on any more when unplugged.
Any clue?

Sponsored links

To start I just made an account to ask for help, if this is the wrong place to post to ask for help then I apologize.
I am using a ps3 controller with a USB wire on a windows 10 laptop.
So I have used SCP Server before on my other computers, however since I got a new laptop I reinstalled it and I'm running into difficulties.
I got it running once, and then it stopped working since then. Whenever I used the Scp Server (Legacy) It tells me on startup that the service is already running, however my controller isn't actually working at this point. Then, If I go into task manager and kill it manually and start the service from the server, it either gives me an error message (I'm not getting it at the moment) or It doesn't give me the option to hook up my controller using the button. 
This worked on my other computers fine so this is very confusing.
Thanks in advance to help.
(12-14-2016, 08:49 PM)sebkulu Wrote: Wait... WHAT? Where is the standalone server? because it seems nowhere to be found...  Unsure
So I assume that's why I cannot pair my PS Nav Controller with my ASUS BT-400...

Can please someone point me to the right direction about the process involved to pair the controller with the BT Dongle?

Thank you  Smile

Edit: Ok, found the standalone scp Server, but the "Pair" button is greyed out...
If I enter a new Mac Address in the field of the scppair.exe window, and restart server, I'm able to hit the "Pair" button in the server Window, but when I disconnect the USB cable from my Nav Controller, nothing happens, status of the controller remains on "Reserved"... It seems as if the Nav Controller is not powered on any more when unplugged.
Any clue?

There's no need to use standalone server neither pair tool. When you connect your ds3 to pc using usb scptoolkit pairs bt automatically like it happens on a real ps3.
If it doesn't work for you maybe the bluetooth driver is not installed correctly.
First of all thanks for attempting to make this toolkit.  It works great with ds3 controller via USB but Bluetooth support is pretty much broken on Windows 10.  I'm a software developer myself and I found bluetooth support so frustrating that I'm just going to buy an Xbox controller.  I hope you improve this.  You shouldn't need to hijack the entire bluetooth stack so that no other bluetooth devices can work with a custom driver.  You should be able to use the existing bluetooth stack/driver.  If Microsoft can do it, you can do it.  Anyway thanks for trying.  Cheers!

p.s.: For those that do not know, when you install the Bluetooth driver it whacks your existing driver so you can't use any other bluetooth devices with it.  The driver installer is not smart enough such that when you run it again and uncheck bluetooth and ds4 and only check ds3 to uninstall its bluetooth stack.  Nope.  What you gotta do is uninstall ALL SCP drivers then install only the ds3 driver if you want to use your bluetooth controller and ps3 controller wired.  But then you can't use the controller wireless.  Seems hack-ish.
So I have a Alienware 15 R3, I've had two. The first one I manged to get the SCP Toolkit installed fine and easy. But this time I cannot seem to get it to recognize the onboard bluetooth to initialize and install the bluetooth part of the toolkit. Any info needed to figure out how to get it working?

Edit: got it working again. I'm pretty sure it only is working cuz I plugged my BT-211 Bluetooth dongle in, let it install the drivers, went through the toolkit process and then uninstalled it all and re-installed with the last "stable" release, something like 1.6.X
Hello there,
I am afraid my English is not very good, this paragraph is to use Google translation to translate, do not know if you can understand

I do not know why I installed the Bluetooth driver, the host address has been disconnected, did not show my computer's Bluetooth address, and disconnect the usb can not be connected computer by bluetooth

My Bluetooth hardware id is VID_0BDA & PID_B002
ScpToolkit version: ScpToolkit v1.6.238.16010

Look forward to your reply, thank you very much

(I paste the original article here, if you have a Chinese friend, you can let him to help you translate)
你好,
恐怕我的英语不是很好,这段话是用谷歌翻译来翻译的,不知道你是否能理解
我不知道为什么我安装好了蓝牙驱动以后,host address一直都是 disconnected,没有显示我的电脑的蓝牙地址,而且断开usb以后也不能通过蓝牙连接到电脑上
我的蓝牙硬件id是VID_0BDA&PID_B002
软件版本是:ScpToolkit v1.6.238.16010
期待你的回复,非常感谢

2016-12-24 edit
I found a problem, I originally installed the wrong Bluetooth driver,Has now been corrected,But it still does not work right
i connected via USB everything worked perfectly,but if connected via bluetooth ,the computer can't connected DS3 contorller
If I turn on the power to the controller,All the lights of the controller are flashing and then shutdown,Nothing happened
I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllly need help。Crying!!!!
by the way Merry Christmas to Everyon

我发现了一个问题,原来是我安装了错误的驱动,现在已经改正了,但是他仍然没有正常工作
通过usb连接的时候所有工作都是正常的,但是如果通过蓝牙连接,电脑就不能连接到ds3
如果我打开手柄的电源,手柄所有的灯都开始闪烁,然后关闭,什么也没有发生
我真的需要帮助,/(ㄒoㄒ)/~~
另外,大家圣诞快乐
Hello everybody,
If connected via USB everything worked perfectly. The problem was connected DS3 controller via Bluetooth, the program displays the connection, but do not connect.
The solution was simple, remove the "GenuineMacAddress = 00:1E:3D" from the list of Valid MAC addresses in ScpControl.ini file.
This method suited to my DS3 controller is possible with a similar problem someone would help. Full Mac address of my controller 00: 1E:3D;DE:C9:3F.
After that connection has been working properly
(11-27-2016, 06:55 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [Image: ximg.php?fid=11963447]

Pony avatar AND used "le" unironically, and not once but twice, instead of trying to aknowledge his program is either shady or bugged.
 I don't think there is anything else to add at this point.

I don't know or care why it sent my CPU to 100% for so long, maybe it's just horribly bugged. Since your implementation of Scarlet Crush excellent work is so botched it sends the CPU to 100% indefinitely doing magic-man-in-the-sky knows what, you might as well mine bitcoins while you're at it to complete your MLP toy collection, right?

Seriously everyone, don't use this poor implementation, just use Scarlet Crush's original work, it works perfectly and you know it won't mine bitcoins for MLP toys on your system.
Intel Core i5 3570K | Gigabyte GTX560Ti 448 | 8Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 | AsRock Z77 Ex4 | Windows 7 x64
(12-24-2016, 01:03 PM)Xboy9999 Wrote: you know it won't mine bitcoins for MLP toys on your system.

As far as I know, it doesn't. I've been using it for quite a while and it never used 100% of my CPU. The software is not perfect and we can't blame Nefarius for that. (I'm a software developper myself and I have to deal with all kind of bugs every weeks...)

You probably suffer from a bug that cause the software to use 100% of your CPU Under some conditions specific to you. It's not impossible that your problem comes from a virus too...
Hi,

I'm having a small problem with SCP ToolKit.

Every time I reboot my computer, to get the controllers working over Bluetooth I have to re-pair them again using a USB cable once. After that, as long as I don't reboot, I can turn off and reconnect my controllers over Bluetooth without any issue.

Everything used to work perfectly for me using official Sony controllers (both DS3 and DS4) and an Asus Bluetooth adapter. I haven't used it for quite a while (a few months? it was before the Win 10 anniversary update for sure). I had to reinstall everything this morning to get it working again, except now I have this small bug.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Edit : Nevermind, I used the CLean Wipe utility, uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, and now it works fine.