ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
(12-24-2016, 01:03 PM)Xboy9999 Wrote: Pony avatar AND used "le" unironically, and not once but twice, instead of trying to aknowledge his program is either shady or bugged.
 I don't think there is anything else to add at this point.

I don't know or care why it sent my CPU to 100% for so long, maybe it's just horribly bugged. Since your implementation of Scarlet Crush excellent work is so botched it sends the CPU to 100% indefinitely doing magic-man-in-the-sky knows what, you might as well mine bitcoins while you're at it to complete your MLP toy collection, right?

Seriously everyone, don't use this poor implementation, just use Scarlet Crush's original work, it works perfectly and you know it won't mine bitcoins for MLP toys on your system.

I've been using this program for years. Started with Nefarious version until he disappeared. I even donated, cuz this program is convenient and very useful. ScpToolkit doesn't do anything besides what its intended to. I always have Avira (antivirus, for the unknowledgeable like you). Go buy the 40$ unnecessary dongle from Sony and connect your controllers that way. I'll stick to my sound notifications, pop-up notifications and whatever other features this has over that expensive Sony dongle.

Sponsored links

(11-27-2016, 03:12 PM)Xboy9999 Wrote: Very nice. I wonder how many bitcoins this thing mined on my system before I noticed it. Today alone it has done this for at least 10 hours. But then again it's my fault for trusting someone with a pony avatar.

[Image: pony.png]

Lel that's weird. Tried cleaning and reinstalling? Also I wouldn't be mad about that meme. It's pretty dope. Summing up, if you're the only person here with such issue it's not a reason to throw a fuss. It's probably something on your end. U did a clean install?
Hi -Nefarius

Fantastic tool - took quite a bit of testing but I have it working like a champ! Rebuilt the PC and used an imaging tool to clone the base image to a second/identical drive to test-retest-test-retest until I got the install process solid!

Win7x64 PC has lots configured - all working!

2x8bitdo SFC30 via Bluetooth using dedicated BCM20702 pluggable controller (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009ZIILLI)

2xXbox 360 wireless controllers pairing to Microsoft USB wireless receiver

2xPlaystation DS4 wireless controllers pairing via SCPtoolkit against a second BCM20702 pluggable controller (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009ZIILLI)

That said have 1 issue that I cannot solve.
SCP seems to grab my Atari Retrolink controllers (https://www.ebay.com/itm/171376927631) and reclassify them as Xbox 360 devices - not good since JoyToKey program fails to recognize more than 4 of them.

Question - is it possible to configure SCP to leave this USB wired device alone and leave it as it was configured originally?

I have tried all sorts of combinations and settings and still can't get it to work!

BTW I am running latest stable release - not beta (had issues getting that to work in my config so stuck w stable release which works great)

To be clear windows sees all 8 devices OK - so it is all running right, just want SCP to manage just the 2 DS4 controllers and not them + Atari wired devices too.
(08-09-2015, 03:17 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Greetings fellow gamers!

Long story short: this thread continues the work of the mighty yet vanished Scarlet.Crush´s Xinput Wrapper aka ScpServer aka "make my DualShock Controller work with Windows games!"

Follow the developer on Twitter and YouTube to stay updated!

→ Project repository
The project is 100% free open-source software, developers and interested users may review, build or extend the code base on their own anytime. The link takes you to the project's GitHub page.

→ Installation requirements
To ensure the installation and usage of the software succeeds it's mandatory to ensure all requirements listed here are met.

→ Installation How-To
The installation is straight-forward; the few steps required for a successful setup are described here.

→ Download latest stable release here ←
Obtain the latest build here; the free tool 7-Zip is required to extract the archive.

→ Support the continuation of the project
If you think this project has improved your gaming experience and is worth a small slice of your filthy lucre I'd gladly lift this burden of you by accepting donations by a value of your choice, just click this link.

If you have concerns giving your hard earned loot to a complete stranger I can assure you I'll only use it to - depending on the amount - by me a coffee to keep the programming spirits happy or if you decided to throw in some gold bars I'll gladly invest them in additional professional development and reverse engineering equipment like licences, Bluetooth sniffers and whatnot.

Excl  FAQ
...because, why not!

I have a problem and need some help!
If you need help from the development team, please open an issue on GitHub. Don't forget to submit debug information; when you open up your start menu/metro page and type debug you should find this App:

[Image: 07-11-_2015_11-36-56.png]

When you start this, it automatically gathers the necessary information the development team needs for troubleshooting. Please just follow it's instructions.

I downloaded this and tried to get my ps3 controller to work by restarting my computer, but when I restarted it, my keyboard, mouse, and wireless wifi aren't working... please help, I don't know what to do
(12-31-2016, 10:18 PM)Greek_Somebody Wrote:
I downloaded this and tried to get my ps3 controller to work by restarting my computer, but when I restarted it, my keyboard, mouse, and wireless wifi aren't working... please help, I don't know what to do

Unplug the controller, then the keyboard will work again.
I can't seem to get this to work. I ran the analyzer. I'm new to this, any help would be appreciated .

Attached Files
.txt   Pro Ex mini for PS3_hid-report.dump.txt (Size: 6,71 KB / Downloads: 150)
Hi everyone.

I'm going nuts here. 

Trying to use the ScpServer for my ds3 (wired) for the first time, but something is blocking the detection of the pad.

Starting up the program, i get the 'Bus open' and other notification data. When I plug in my ds3, i get as far as 'DS3 Arrival Event', which suggests it can detect it being plugged in to USB. After this, nothing. SCPMonitor says every pad is disconnected. I've spent an hour trying to figure out why, but to no avail. Anyone have any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

I have Xbox360 driver installed, I've unblocked the 7z archive security and I'm using v1.2.2.175.

Excuse my bad explanation, but I'm a first time user. Please, please help - don't make me return to Motioninjoy Sad
I'm having an issue with my DS3 controller.

I'm using it connected via Bluetooth. Sometimes it loses connection (usually because I paused my game, got distracted, and the controller turned itself off, and then I turned it back on), and the controller light moves to 2 instead of 1. And then I can't figure out how to get it to go back to being controller 1. SCPMonitor still recognizes it as pad 1, so I can't use the arrow button there to move it back up. I've tried plugging it in instead of using Bluetooth, restarting SCPService, unplugging the Bluetooth dongle I'm using for the controller, hitting the reset/search/whatever tiny button on the back of the controller, and a couple combinations of the above, with no success. I can't continue playing my game (or even unpause it) until I get a controller in slot 1, though I can use PCSX's savestate to save it at least.

Is there any way to actually change the controller position, or to get SCPMonitor to recognize that the controller thinks it's pad 2 instead of 1?
I installed the DS4 drivers. The controller connects through bluetooth and stops working five seconds after. No change in settings, but buttons just stop sending.

ScpToolkit stand alone server says: Couldn't get connection handle.

It shows a popup when the controller is shut off but that's about it.

The controller also doesn't connect a second time after starting up the service. It works right after installing the drivers or restarting the service only.
How come the deadzone doesn't work anymore? Was working fine up until a few days ago, now I can't play any game since the first few degrees of my joysticks are twitchy and causes game characters to spazz out.