ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
Erm...just came back to working on this after a long break

...The Driver Installer GUI has the option for "Install XBox 360 Controller Driver" greyed out. I want that. Why is it greyed out now? Some peculiarity of my particular computer, maybe? Or is this a known issue with a solution?

Sponsored links

I have DS3 joypad that looks like the original one but unfortunately isn't.
It works with scarlet crush old driver with a special dll.
But doesn't work with ScpToolkit.
Using it on linux i fonund that has Gasia chip inside, and works setting the option Gasia Only.
But on all this tread i didn't find any recurrence of the word "Gasia"
Any suggestion?
Regards.
Enrico.
Hello! Can anyone help me get my DS3 working with this? It worked with the old SCP, but I can't seem to get this one to recognize it. It's a genuine PS3 controller connected via usb cord and I've got the SCP toolkit installed and installed the drivers, but it doesn't seem to recognize it. My PC is listing both the PS3 controller and Xbox 360 controller in the devices menu, if that makes any difference? I'm running Windows 8.1. I've attached my debug logs, as well.

Also, is it possible to make a button turbo/autofire/rapidfire with this program? I've tried using the old program with Xpadder, then with JoyToKey, but neither worked for making one of the buttons act as a turbo button. 

Thanks for any help!

EDIT: This always happens to me. I post about my issue, then I manage to fix it myself like a dork. In case anyone else like the person above me is possibly having the same issue, what worked for me was following the guide here https://github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/w...er-removal for manual driver removal before trying again to install the drivers for my controller. Now it works nicely.

I do still wonder about turbo, though! Does SCP allow it and/or play nice with Xpadder or JoyToKey to make it doable? Thanks for continuing work on this handy piece of software. I could in theory switch to an Xbox controller, but I hate how those feel. I have tiny hands, dammit.

Attached Files
.zip   ScpToolkit_Log-Package_kiraw_000_1485904073.zip (Size: 130,91 KB / Downloads: 204)
(01-31-2017, 10:58 PM)Quillweave Wrote: EDIT: This always happens to me. I post about my issue, then I manage to fix it myself like a dork.

Don't feel bad, Old Chap, the same thing just happened to me. The "Xbox360 Input Driver" installer was greyed out, so I just installed whatever else I needed for a PS3 Dualshock and went into my program, and it recognized it as an XInput controller right away...

So...uh...maybe the next version of the GUI should simply have that graphic removed? Laugh
Good afternoon! I have established Win 10 x64. Why when using cpToolkit Clean Wipe Utility I have Error and reset of the computer?
sup

i have a problem with SCP

Guide/PS button doesn't work. It's detected by SCP's Input Tester as working, but in Windows control panel when testing the gamepad it doesn't exist. I tried clean wipe, reinstalling different versions of SCP, installing X360 drivers (although it's WIN10 X64 ENTERPRISE LTSB, but i still tried). Nothing worked.

The issue happened only on this windows install tho
Why can't I change my analog options? I was trying to use my mouse as an input, but I couldn't open the analog options tab.
Good afternoon! Please help me - I have a rumble in SCPUser, but not have rumble in PES 2017, why is this happening?
Hi,

First post been using scptoolkit for a while now and its awesome. Thank you for putting this together. Now on to my question.

I am using the PS3 Move navigator controller in my left hand. This is the link to specifically show which one.

https://www.amazon.com/Playstation-Move-...s=ps3+move

Now the scptoolkit detects its just fine no problems and my games recognize as well letting me remap the buttons. The issue i have is in the profile manager.

The only thing it does not register in the profile manager is the thumb stick all other buttons including d-pad are recognized. Is there a way to get this to work or please point me in the right direction. Maybe i am not doing something?

The thumb-stick works fine in game just in the scptoolkit profile manager i can't use any of the features since it does not recognize.

Your help is much appreciated.

Cheers
(11-13-2015, 06:53 AM)Motra45 Wrote: Yeah, getting it too. Random non-responsiveness of buttons, left analog suddenly sticking or the whole controller stops responding.

After a seemingly random amount of use, the controller will have bouts of nonresponsive buttons, the left analog stick being "stuck" pulling up and/or to the left, or a completely unresponsive controller. It may fix itself in an, again, seemingly random amount of time, or by unplugging and replugging the controller in. If alt-tabbed out of the game, the mouse cursor also appears to move up/left. This unfortunately leaves me unable to play.

This does not seem related to the issue described here, as it happens when when playing games that only use the d-pad and face buttons, and does not trigger random button presses.

Other info: Latest stable release, v1.6.2.15309. Using USB cable connection only w/ Dualshock 3, unticked Bluetooth/DS4 install, Windows 7 x64.

Attached are the logs from the debug info tool.

I'm having this exact issue. Also unrelated to the issue linked in that post. The sticks (or maybe d-pad?) always seem to want to move up and to the left even without me touching them. I can set the controller down on a flat still surface and it happens randomly. I've also tried unplugging my mouse and keyboard for the duration of my gaming just in case. No difference. This doesn't happen on my PS3. No other buttons are pressed (X, Circle, Square, etc. all seem to work fine). ScpToolkit detects my controller as being fake. I can't verify this but clearly there is a lot of communication between this controller and the software so I don't know if it's a compatibility issue. I'm pretty sure this is a legit controller my brother got with the PS3. I don't recall him ever having a reason to buy another.

I followed install instructions to the letter TWICE. I did a driver removal after this started happening and started the process over carefully. Same result. Sad

EDIT: Ok finally fixed this. Took me all day and a lot of reading. So Nefarius' "Genuine" list of devices seems to block newer legit DS3 controllers. If you got yours with the GTA V bundle or later, it's likely this version of ScpToolkit will not work for you. If you're having this issue, simply follow the steps from this page. When those instructions bring you to this page, follow the instructions there, then continue to follow instructions from the first page. If you're using a wired controller make sure you FORCE INSTALL BLUETOOTH, otherwise for some reason it doesn't recognize your controller.

If you're using DS4 this won't work for you, that software doesn't support it, but I don't know if the same issues plague DS4 with ScpToolkit.