ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
Is there a way to set a trigger deadzone? I've got a DS4 that has extremely sensitive triggers and it's causing many problems for me. It's an axis just like the sticks so I'd assume it's something simplistic to implement but it seems like development for this project is dead so I need an alternative.

Sponsored links

(02-23-2017, 09:01 AM)Boxes Wrote: but it seems like development for this project is dead so I need an alternative.
Nefarius stopped this project to move on this one
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I am not very happy I previously used the motionjoy drivers with my ps3 controller, after there thing stopped being supported and there website closed I could use the drivers it installed previously with betterDs3.
 I was foolish enough to give this a go and this causes the games I like to play (portal 2) freeze  after playing for a little and bluetooth dose not seem to work at all

though the Bluetooth thing may be because how to get your controller to pair is not documented anywhere and I simply don't know how if its not done automatically

Now I cannot use my controller at all because I cannot reinstall the motionjoy drivers, the Bluetooth driver in this dose not work at all and the ps3 controller driver is so buggy its unusable.

edit I looked at this Fireshock project and it cannot work on windows 7 64 bit
(11-30-2016, 12:59 AM)ShadedTear Wrote: Hello. Let me first say I've been using this program for a good while with no issues. So thank you so much for a quality program.

I am however currently having a slight issue.

I'm on "ScpToolkit v1.7.277.16103-BETA" and just picked up a new PS4 pro.

Obviously I wanted to enable the DS4 for use on my PC as well as my PS3 controller. When I run the Driver installer however the DS4 is not recognized at all. I have a feeling it's because it's one of the "New" DS4's but I just wanted to make sure before I make any changes and bork my current system as it's not that big a deal and my DS3 does just fine as it is.
Code:
[quote pid='544353' dateline='1480460343']
From Device Manager:
HID\VID_054C&PID_09CC&REV_0100&MI_03
HID\VID_054C&PID_09CC&MI_03
HID\VID_054C&UP:0001_U:0005
HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_GAME
HID_DEVICE_UP:0001_U:0005
HID_DEVICE

I am on Windows 10 Pro
[/quote]

(12-03-2016, 11:57 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Yes, this is a new release of the DS4 so it's filtered out.

Is there a way to make the new DualShock4 v2 gamepad to work with ScpServer Reloaded?
Just bought the one as well, but like ShadedTear already stated, its not recognozed at all Sad

Hardware IDs are the same.
HID\VID_054C&PID_09CC&REV_0100&MI_03
HID\VID_054C&PID_09CC&MI_03
HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_GAME
HID_DEVICE_UP:0001_U:0005
HID_DEVICE
It would be nice if the issue mentioned at https://github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/issues/661 was fixed soon.
(03-09-2017, 08:54 AM)Zero3K Wrote: It would be nice if the issue mentioned at https://github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/issues/661 was fixed soon.

unfortunately, it was posted only 33 minutes ago.
i think you'll just have to be patient
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Hi. I need help you. My English is bad, so sorry... L2 and R2 dont work in BT mod, but in USB mod work all buttons (nice). GamePad - China DS3
(03-09-2017, 08:54 AM)Zero3K Wrote: It would be nice if the issue mentioned at https://github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/issues/661 was fixed soon.

I have recently added a reply to that issue which contains more information about it.
So I've been using this to connect a PS3 controller via USB for years and been really happy.

However, I am considering upgrading to a PS4 controller eventually. Is there any reason to use this instead of the Sony USB Wireless adapter? I do hope this project keeps going, because it's been a godsend for me. I HATE the Xbox controller layout and design.
Hello.

So, I began using the Scp Toolkit yesterday and while it was functionning perfectly the first hour I am now confronting a veryyyy annoying problem : the left analog stick suddenly works as the right one while playing (like, I'm on Furi these days and the right stick serves as sending bullets and now well... I can't move my character anymore with the left stick, it just... sends bullets... the two sticks do) or just doesn't work at all. The d-pad doesn't always respond as well. Does anyone have or had the same problem ? This never happened when I was using MotioninJoy or ScpDriver.