ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
I've been using SCP Toolkit for several months with a PS3 Move nunchuk controller; it's great for keyboard shortcuts in Photoshop etc. when using a Wacom tablet!

Since Monday or Tuesday it's stopped working. I've tried fixing it with the Repair option when running the installation file, and I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it again. I'm running Windows 10 and it ran a major update over the weekend. Wondered if this is a known issue?

(The Move controller is definitely working. I have tested it on a different machine with Windows 7 and MotionInJoy installed instead of SCP Toolkit.)

Sponsored links

(06-01-2017, 03:15 PM)emeraldsong Wrote: I've been using SCP Toolkit for several months with a PS3 Move nunchuk controller; it's great for keyboard shortcuts in Photoshop etc. when using a Wacom tablet!

Since Monday or Tuesday it's stopped working. I've tried fixing it with the Repair option when running the installation file, and I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it again. I'm running Windows 10 and it ran a major update over the weekend. Wondered if this is a known issue?

(The Move controller is definitely working. I have tested it on a different machine with Windows 7 and MotionInJoy installed instead of SCP Toolkit.)

I had this problem with my DualShock 3 and the BT dongle I use with it, also after said Win10 update. Have you tried reinstalling the drivers using the Driver Installer utility? That was the first thing I tried and now everything is working again.
(05-11-2017, 08:43 PM)spk_lionking Wrote: Thanks for your feedback
I was able to use Bluetooth no problem with this toolkit version 
https://github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/r....133.15324
The newer version doesn't work for me. But the other thing is Bluetooth connection can't work when shutting down and starting up my laptop. 
I must uninstall/reinstall the drivers/toolkit. Any solution to fix this issue ?

I have also tried some the following method but not working
- set startup type for scp service to Automatic (Delayed start)
- change wireless adapter setting to Maximum performance

I have the exact same issues with both my laptop. An older Thinkpad T420 and a much newer Sager NP8155. 1.7 does NOT work for bluetooth on either even tho 1.6 has no issue but a restart of my laptops causes the bluetooth to no longer connect to my DS3 so I have to do an uninstall of the drivers reboot reinstall reboot again before it will install the drivers for the ds3 and bluetooth just to lose it again when I restart/shutdown the laptops. Its starting to get annoying and I can't really rely on the use of a cable as the port on the ds3 is funky but its enough to get it working with beluetooth which is a rock solid connection until a reboot/shutdown and its getting really annoying
I have Hori WRAP V3 SA for PS3 shixh is a hybrid wired/wireless arcade stick. When using it on PC, it is simpy plug and play. However, when trying to use wireless mode I can't get it to work.

I tried SCP and tried chaning the driver of Bluetooth and the stick to DS3 of the installer. The Mac address of the arcade stick then becomes 00:00:00:00 reserves. No inputs detected at device manager.

Im stuck, if anyone has an idea on this please help. Thanks!
Hi tomorow i wanted to play some racing game and i realize my controller doesnt work with bluetooth but im sure it was 100% woking like a half year ago(with old "bin and source floders version"). I tried this new SCPToolkit, but it doesnt work as well. Can you please help me somehow? Sorry if my english is not best.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello there,
I wanted to play DS 3 on a Hama uRage Vendetta gamepad, but DS 3 doesn't recognize it.
In DS 1 the gamepad works just fine, and DS 2 still partially recognizes it.

Can you help me please?

Here's the data from the analyzer

Edit: It seems to me my controller isn't recognized by this? The Controller monitor claims no controller would be connected even though it is and is working just fine when playing DS 1
It is exactly this controller in case the analyzer data is useless:
https://www.hama.com/00113705/hama-gamep...e-vendetta

Attached Files
.txt   Hama uRage Vendetta _hid-report.dump.txt (Size: 94 bytes / Downloads: 262)
unless nefarius isn't here anymore, I got a problem with the latest beta of the scptoolkit; I decided to switch to a dev build of pcsx2 (v1.5.0-dev-2136-gbab9826), and loaded the settings and stuff up, went to scptoolkit's pcsx2 settings and pointed it to my pcsxc2 folder and enabled the lilypad scp replace thing, but all of a sudden, im getting THIS error code (in attachment) EVERYTIME I try to move my controllers when I start-up a game, but surprise surprise, it happens with a ds3 and ds4 controller

and I just downloaded and reinstalled the latest stable version of pcsx2, and im gettng the same error everytime I try to config my stuff; granted I can still use it as a substitute for a 360/one controller for other games, but this is really annoying

wat do?

In the face of true and un-restrained awesomeness, let it belong to me and me alone, cuz I said so, and cuz I have the HAMS OF DOOM
Is there anyway to get the sixaxis sensor working with SCP Toolkit? Motionjoy had the capability i guess but i cant seem to get it to work with windows 10 to even check. Not to mention its a steaming pile.
Hello. I'm sorry for my English - I use google translate. I connect the fake PS3 gamepad to the PC via bluetooth 2.0 + EDR. When connecting, the attached errors are displayed. I'm using ScpToolkit v1.6.238.16010. When connected via a wire, it works without any complaints. I will be grateful for the help.

Hi all. I really need some help and I'm hoping someone here can assist me.

Long story short: I have been using MotionJoy since 2014. The past few months, I had computer trouble, so I wasn't playing games. My computer is now working and I thought that it was a good time to finally switch over to SCP, considering motionjoy's reputation.

So. I followed the instructions as best I could. But this is what the problem is: When my controller is plugged in by USB, it is detected by the computer, but as a PS®gamepad. Some games detect a "PSR" others don't detect anything at all, but pressing buttons on the controller and such does nothing, even in the gamepad test window.

So, as of now, I have no way of using my controller. I did a little research and this might be an indication I have a fake controller, which is possible. On Github, there was a topic about fake controllers and you could download a modified SCPControl.dll. But, when I try to replace the original file with the modified one, my computer tells me "detestation folder is denied." I am the admin of the PC and this is the first time I've ever not been able to replace a file in a folder.

I'm really hurting right now. My games can't be played. Can anyone help? I'm on Windows 7.

EDIT: I was able to use the modified scpcontrol.dll file for those of us with fake controllers. SCP successfully installed for me now, and it works while wired. But, bluetooth gives me a "fake controller detected" and won't work. Please help.