ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
(03-09-2017, 10:16 PM)nikkas2012 Wrote: Hi. I need help you. My English is bad, so sorry... L2 and R2 dont work in BT mod, but in USB mod work all buttons (nice). GamePad - China DS3

I have the exact same problem.

Sponsored links

Hi. I have a DS3 Bluetooth, but I want to use it with a cable, and I don't know what DS3 drivers/controllers I must install... I try to install the 3 controllers but it's not working and my mouse wasn't working too before, so I uninstall the controllers.
Sorry for my english, I'm french ^^
Having an issue where installing the DS3 driver overwrites my mouse drivers when it is plugged in disabling it.
Now this is happening when I am only checking the dualshock 3 in the list of drivers to install i am leave my mouse UNCHECKED.

If I leave my mouse unplugged, and install the drivers it I can get the controller to work and plug my mouse in and they both work seems great.

Two minutes later, the xbox controller icon in my devices and printers menu disappears and the controller is no longer usable.

Next I go to my services and check on the SCP DSx Service which has stopped, now when I restart this service it then puts me back in the first situation where the DS3 nor my mouse work because the DSx Service is now picking up my mouse despite it not even being plugged in when the drivers were installed just when the service was restarted.

Any ideas anyone.

.zip   ScpToolkit_Log-Package_chris_1500684583.zip (Size: 174,68 KB / Downloads: 224) So i downloaded the new windows update last night. Tried to get my controller to connect a couple minutes ago aaaaaaannnddd it won't connect. I've attached the diagnostics. PLEASE HELP  Sad
How good does ScpToolkit work with the DS4 controller? Currently using InputMapper 1.6.10.19991 which works great but I hate that its tethered to that app which bundles excessive overhead I rather do without.
Hello, I'm wondering if there is a mapping option in the tool. If not, what would be a good one? Because at this point there should be something that doesn't rely on motioninjoy drivers.
Good afternoon, will the program support Licensed PS3 Controller ? scp server - disconect
This controller
http://frugalgaming.co.uk/2016/05/23/ven...er-review/
I have a problem regarding one game would be nice if I can find the answer on how to solve it, tried various thing un-install then re-install both of them....and etc

Basically Toukiden Kiwami is not detecting my PS3 controller, even though it worked yesterday. Here's the problem, its working fine on God Eater and Spirit of Sanada or any other games that can use a controller, except this one.
(08-07-2017, 05:28 AM)Shinryu0047 Wrote: I have a problem regarding one game would be nice if I can find the answer on how to solve it, tried various thing un-install then re-install both of them....and etc

Basically Toukiden Kiwami is not detecting my PS3 controller, even though it worked yesterday. Here's the problem, its working fine on God Eater and Spirit of Sanada or any other games that can use a controller, except this one.

hmmm trouble shooting the comparability seems to work for now
(08-08-2017, 07:09 AM)Shinryu0047 Wrote: hmmm trouble shooting the comparability seems to work for now