ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
(01-26-2018, 09:57 PM)CK1 Wrote: SCPToolkit is still a great piece of software. I probably won't switch anytime soon - I've never tried DS4Windows either.

Nefarious, if you're reading this - thanks for all your hard work over the years! Smile

Thank you kindly. It needed to be done. It simply became un-maintainable both by design and by team-size. I'm working on replacement projects for over a year now though; complete rewrite and redesign from the ground up. Since it's all work-in-progress I have kept it silent; don't need another issue tracker raided and steamrolled Happy

Cheers

PS: DS4Windows managed to find a new maintainer recently who is very dedicated to performance tuning so I recommend you follow its progress as well.

Sponsored links

(01-27-2018, 12:43 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Thank you kindly. It needed to be done. It simply became un-maintainable both by design and by team-size. I'm working on replacement projects for over a year now though; complete rewrite and redesign from the ground up. Since it's all work-in-progress I have kept it silent; don't need another issue tracker raided and steamrolled Happy

Cheers

PS: DS4Windows managed to find a new maintainer recently who is very dedicated to performance tuning so I recommend you follow its progress as well.

Very glad to hear it, having the level of features the SCPToolkit offered was a welcome change to the experience dualshock family of controllers on PC gave over the years. Looking forward to the results of your new work, it'd be nice if the new implementation didn't butcher the entire bluetooth stack(unable to use other devices) or at least let you specify which bluetooth dongle to use to where other bluetooth dongles are't affected.

Regardless here's to another year of emulation powered with SCPToolkit!
(01-28-2018, 05:46 PM)survient Wrote: Very glad to hear it, having the level of features the SCPToolkit offered was a welcome change to the experience dualshock family of controllers on PC gave over the years. Looking forward to the results of your new work, it'd be nice if the new implementation didn't butcher the entire bluetooth stack(unable to use other devices) or at least let you specify which bluetooth dongle to use to where other bluetooth dongles are't affected.

Regardless here's to another year of emulation powered with SCPToolkit!

I dumped month of research into this topic and I can conclude: it's not possible to integrate DS3 connectivity into a traditional Bluetooth stack on Windows.
I'm sorry for bother you Nefarius because i don't know if you look already my message,
if it was not possible I wanted to ask you if you could see my message on your email because i have some problems to connect my controller with your application.
Sorry again and thank you.
Hey everyone! I've been using Nefarius's ScpToolkit for my 2 DS3s, 1 DS4 setup and it works great, never had a problem.

Unfortunately, I bought a second DS4 without realizing they were a new version which ScpToolkit does not support. The new ones apparently do not require these programs.
The problem is when I try to use the old DS4(v1) with Scp at the same time. It's total chaos ingame. So does anyone have any suggestions for 2 DS3's and DS4v1 + DS4v2? Or could I leave a good word for Nefarius to maybe implement something like this in his future projects? OSmile

Cheers!
Windows can see my ds3.
Emulators can see my ds3.
But for some reason when I try to play specific games they don't see it at all.
This wasn't the issue a few weeks ago, but it is now.
The ***** is going on
(02-14-2018, 11:22 AM)The_Real_Dio Wrote: Windows can see my ds3.
Emulators can see my ds3.
But for some reason when I try to play specific games they don't see it at all.
This wasn't the issue a few weeks ago, but it is now.
The ***** is going on

I don't think nefarius still maintains this tool.
better give fireshock a try
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-14-2018, 11:28 AM)jesalvein Wrote: I don't think nefarius still maintains this tool.
better give fireshock a try

I did and while I won't deny fireshock seems better the games still refuse to see the controller even though all my emulators can and so does windows.
(02-14-2018, 11:58 AM)The_Real_Dio Wrote: I did and while I won't deny fireshock seems better the games still refuse to see the controller even though all my emulators can and so does windows.

too bad.
i guess you'll have to poke nefarius to understand why, then...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Hi, hoping someone can assist.

Have been looking around and cant find the answer for it.

I have a DS3 controller connected to a windows 7 sp1 using scpToolkit.

All seems to work smooth, however, when clicking on the PS button, the Microsoft Xbox 360 mini menu pops up. I would like to map this PS button event to a keyboard key, for example the "Esc" button so I can close the emulator window/game.

Cant see how to correctly configure this in the Scp Gamepad Profile Manager.

Hope someone can give me the steps needed to get this configured.

Thanks for your time.