ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
Maybe team viewer can help ?

Sponsored links

And I don't know how to chat in efnet.org, There is only a blank page.
(09-22-2015, 09:17 PM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: Maybe team viewer can help ?

Do you have Visual Studio installed? TeamViewer would be cool but we'd need the build and debug tools also...
(09-22-2015, 09:37 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Do you have Visual Studio installed? TeamViewer would be cool but we'd need the build and debug tools also...

I have it (vs2015), but which tools you need?
(09-22-2015, 09:41 PM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: I have it (vs2015), but which tools you need?

Well, that'd be absolutely sufficient then I guess Smile
(09-22-2015, 08:43 AM)Nefarius Wrote: Btw. does the QuadStick have Rumble support? Or controllable LEDs?

It does have Rumble support by way of making a buzzing sound when receiving the rumble message on the USB, but nobody ever enables the sound.  The quadstick makes enough sounds for feedback to the user as it is. 

I ignore the LED output messages.
(09-22-2015, 09:43 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Well, that'd be absolutely sufficient then I guess Smile

So , if you wish , I am ready right now and have free time.
(09-22-2015, 09:44 PM)QuadStick Wrote: It does have Rumble support by way of making a buzzing sound when receiving the rumble message on the USB, but nobody ever enables the sound.  The quadstick makes enough sounds for feedback to the user as it is. 

I ignore the LED output messages.

Could you share the protocol it uses? I'd like to implement Rumble control on my Afterglow AP.2, I even mailed the vendor company but they just say it's not open, case closed Glare So I was hoping it might use the same protocol since the Afterglow uses chip-on-board dies with no part number and I don't have a PS3 nor an USB capture device to reverse engineer it...
(09-22-2015, 09:47 PM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: So , if you wish , I am ready right now and have free time.

Sent you a PM.
Hi nefarius, any news about the bth 00000 none problem with the ds3? do you need some new logs? (also, didn't make ds4 work over bluetooth, but i did make it work with ds4windows with windows bluetooth drivers)