ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
(08-13-2015, 08:28 AM)Nefarius Wrote: You must not run the service and the server at the same time, that's why I included the warning message! The service essentially does exactly the same as the server, plus it makes sure your dongles and controllers have the correct drivers assigned on every service start. I will ditch the server executable in future releases as it seems to just confuse people, if you need to know the status of your dongle or controllers, please use the monitor. All of your logs look well, please try pairing your controller again with just the service running. Reboot your machine and press the PS button. Nothing more. Optionally start the monitor to see what's going on.
(08-13-2015, 10:19 PM)hellbringer616 Wrote: still doesn't work with the dongle, monitor says reserved when unplugged, is it because it is a BT 3.0 adapter? it said ti was backwards compatible with BT2.1 + EDR

Just curious if you've looked into my issue with the dongle? My old 2.1 class 3 dongle works, But the range on it is terrible so i was hoping to use my 3.0 + EDR class 1 dongle (the one that doesn't work with your driver)
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64

Sponsored links

(08-16-2015, 06:10 PM)hellbringer616 Wrote: Just curious if you've looked into my issue with the dongle? My old 2.1 class 3 dongle works, But the range on it is terrible so i was hoping to use my 3.0 + EDR class 1 dongle (the one that doesn't work with your driver)

Unfortunately I can't recreate your problem nor do the logs shed some light on the subject, yet. Sorry Mellow
New release of the night Laugh
(08-16-2015, 09:40 PM)Nefarius Wrote: New release of the night Laugh

I still can't get my service to start. Ive reinstalled so many times and opened the spc monitor and gotten different things and i cant figure it out for the life of me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.xml   ScpDsxInstaller.log.xml (Size: 26,43 KB / Downloads: 437)
(08-16-2015, 01:57 PM)RibShark Wrote: I'm using this on Windows 10 via a USB connection with my DualShock 4, and it's working great! There are a few problems I am having, however.

1. The light bar does not stay a constant colour, instead it flashes on and off.
2. I can't rebind the controls via ScpMonitor (I choose a profile and set it to rebind controls, and it shows it working properly in ScpMonitor, however in game and in the Control Panel it acts as if no controls have been rebinded).

I also have a request. Would it be possible to include greater control over rebinding? For example, rebinding a controller button to a keyboard key?

Also using the drivers with the USB cable on windows 10, and you can add that the service/server prevents Windows from going into sleep mode for some reason. Setting the Ds3Service to manual and starting it when needed temp fix the issue.
(08-17-2015, 01:04 AM)JohnLoyd1 Wrote: I still can't get my service to start. Ive reinstalled so many times and opened the spc monitor and gotten different things and i cant figure it out for the life of me.

It's a common error when you install/delete/reinstall drivers or services. The service has been market for deletion, so restart your computer before trying to reinstall the drivers so windows can delete it. Also try to completely remove the drivers and restart your computer. If a simple restart doesn't work try to restart in safe mode and try to manually delete the service with the command "sc delete Ds3Service" and "sc delete scpvbus"(in command prompt as admin) in safe mode, if nothing else fixed your issue.
(08-17-2015, 01:13 AM)Chris34 Wrote: It's a common error when you install/delete/reinstall drivers or services. The service has been market for deletion, so restart your computer before trying to reinstall the drivers so windows can delete it. Also try to completely remove the drivers and restart your computer. If a simple restart doesn't work try to restart in safe mode and try to manually delete the service with the command "sc delete Ds3Service" and "sc delete scpvbus"(in command prompt as admin) in safe mode, if nothing else fixed your issue.

I deleted the service but now when install the drivers it still comes up with the error of cannot start service. It wont even reinstall the service I guess. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled and force installed. I cant get it to work at all. Is there any way to completely get rid of it all and restart from scratch?

Attached Files
.xml   ScpDsxInstaller.log.xml (Size: 153,73 KB / Downloads: 511)
(08-17-2015, 02:16 AM)JohnLoyd1 Wrote: I deleted the service but now when install the drivers it still comes up with the error of cannot start service. It wont even reinstall the service I guess. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled and force installed. I cant get it to work at all. Is there any way to completely get rid of it all and restart from scratch?

Make sure you right click the .7z file and unblock it? It may be blocking the driver install due it coming from the Internet.

So i went back to the version in the old thread and it works on my Windows 7 box. But this new version works on my Windows 10 Surface Pro 2 with Bluetooth.

So i don't know exactly why and am just happy it works again so I can go play Rocket League with a controller again. IDK why it's buggy on my machine--maybe that new driver set you picked isn't compatible with some setups.
Hi and thank you Nefarious for taking aver this project.

I was using my DS3 with Scarlet's version up until now, but wanted to switch to my DS4 and decided to upgrade SCP at the same time.

I uninstalled my current version and proceed to Install yours. It was successful and my DS3 is working prefectly, be it through USB or bluetooth.
Although my DS4 is also working well through USB (the light bar isn't green like it used to be but whatever), it doesn't seem to be paired with the bluetooth dongle automatically (disconnecting doesn't switch to BT and even starting the pad manually doesn't seem to do anything). 
Is there some manual step to do for pairing the DS4? ("pair" button in ScpServer is disabled, can only test vibration).

I can pair my DS4 with the dongle when SCP is uninstalled (but there are so few games supporting it natively) so I suppose the dongle isn't the problem here.
(08-17-2015, 02:16 AM)JohnLoyd1 Wrote: I deleted the service but now when install the drivers it still comes up with the error of cannot start service. It wont even reinstall the service I guess. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled and force installed. I cant get it to work at all. Is there any way to completely get rid of it all and restart from scratch?

Did you delete both services? After looking at your log, it's the scpvbus service/driver that cause the issue. It's the driver/service that's not in the list of Windows services. To see it, check in the "Device manager" -> "System Devices" -> it's the entry named "Scp Virtual Bus Driver" in the list. If it has a yellow exclamation icon on it, right click and try uninstall it from there. If it doesn't delete it anyway. If windows still refuses to uninstall it from there, uninstall everything using the server set up (once again), reboot in safe mode (not a regular reboot) and try to delete it using either the device manager or by using the command "sc delete scpvbus" in the command prompt as admin.

In short, Windows flagged and locked your service/driver preventing it from starting or being deleted/updated. Normally a regular reboot fixes this issue. If that doesn't, rebooting windows in safe mode to delete the service manually will/should fix it.

Also when you install make sure you're doing it from a folder with all the files new just out of the zip/rar/.7z file. Not from a folder with a mix of old and new files.