ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
This github fork is really well done and made the download and instruction method much tighter. Thank you for your work and time!

You may want to post the github link at the top of this post rather than bottom and find other ways of improving SEO to this version rather than the old scarlet crush post. It's really hard to find a good Playstation controller to PC guide.

Sponsored links

(08-12-2015, 12:15 AM)CarlUpright Wrote: I got the exact same problem...

I don't think I had that exact error but I did have an issue where the service couldn't start. I think what ended up fixing it for me was installing using ScpDriver from a different folder, then uninstalling with that one as well. After that I deleted everything from the folder I wanted it in and copied everything back to where I want it.
(08-12-2015, 02:44 AM)AdamBritt Wrote: I don't think I had that exact error but I did have an issue where the service couldn't start. I think what ended up fixing it for me was installing using ScpDriver from a different folder, then uninstalling with that one as well. After that I deleted everything from the folder I wanted it in and copied everything back to where I want it.

did you used ScpServer v.1.4.5700.35696 ?
Ok... so i did unistall v1.4.5700.35696 and reinstall v1.2.0.160, and my controller at least work wired, and the service starts.

Win 7 Pro 64

Controllers:
Sony Dualshock3 model CECHZC2U
USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100
USB\VID_054C&PID_0268

and a fake one like this : http://img2.efox-shop.com/images/2013083...473677.jpg
USB\VID_054C&PID_0268

Bluetooth dongle, this exact one, from that seller : http://www.ebay.ca/itm/271248965294?_trk...K%3AMEBIDX

Hardware ID :
USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_0134
USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001

I also got another Bluetooth dongle i could use, but it doesn't seams to work neither:
USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_1989
USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-12-2015, 02:44 AM)AdamBritt Wrote: I don't think I had that exact error but I did have an issue where the service couldn't start. I think what ended up fixing it for me was installing using ScpDriver from a different folder, then uninstalling with that one as well. After that I deleted everything from the folder I wanted it in and copied everything back to where I want it.

Didnt work for me, I think because theres something wrong with the system not having the dependency for the service. And the SCPDriver installer doesnt install the Virtual Bus Driver, that is the dependency.
(08-12-2015, 05:28 AM)JohnLoyd1 Wrote: Didnt work for me, I think because theres something wrong with the system not having the dependency for the service. And the SCPDriver installer doesnt install the Virtual Bus Driver, that is the dependency.

for me neither, exactly as you
Well... after reading the 472 pages of the other tread, i found out that my usb dongle is NOT compatible.
read this post and other post by same guy : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...#pid321439

Ho... and the version 1.4.5700.35696 of the software is bad. I cannot get to run ScpService. I did also try the new beta version of it, no luck.

version 1.2.0.160 work well.

My solution: just ordered a new bluetooth dongle of amazon
(08-12-2015, 09:20 AM)CarlUpright Wrote: Well... after reading the 472 pages of the other tread, i found out that my usb dongle is NOT compatible.
read this post and other post by same guy : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...#pid321439

Ho... and the version 1.4.5700.35696 of the software is bad. I cannot get to run ScpService. I did also try the new beta version of it, no luck.

version 1.2.0.160 work well.

My solution: just ordered a new bluetooth dongle of amazon

If your dongle wasnt compatible, then you could have just manually input its Hardware ID and made it work that way.... And ScpService cannot be isntalled manually from trying to run the program it must be installed via elevated command prompt. 1.4.x isnt a bad build because its brand new nefarius makes sure it works before releasing it.
Hi Nefarious, thank you for taking this over.

So I've just upgraded from a Windows 7 64 install to Windows 10. 

My wired ps3 controller worked seamlessly in windows 7 following this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpSaOJJIun8

After the Windows 10 upgrade it has since stopped working - I uninstalled the old Scp drivers and reinstalled yours. 

Now, when I connect my PS3 controller to my PC via USB all four lights on the back flash continuously for a while and then go blank - the controller registers as attached hardware and in the Scp monitor program it says:

Host Address: 00:00:00:00:00:00     Pad 1   :   DS3 00:00:00:00:00:00    -    USB FFFFFFFF Charging

In Device Manager my device ids for the PS3 controller are: 
       USB\VID_054C&PID_0268

The Scp Virtual Bus Driver is also visible and working under system devices too.

It is also worth noting that, for some reason, no Xbox 360 controller is visible in Devices and Printers; nor is there a 360 controller driver available in Device Manager. I have tried reinstalling xbox 360 drivers (for Windows 7) but every time it tells me the driver is installed...

I have attached the ScpDsxInstaller.log.xml file and a picture of my Devices and Printers window.

I'd really appreciate some help with this - many thanks in advance!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.xml   ScpDsxInstaller.log.xml (Size: 20,3 KB / Downloads: 618)
New version is up. This is a bugfix-release, please update!

For the ones having problems with the service: should be fixed in this release. At least it should now log why it crashes.