ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
I'm new here, and I read through all posts but couldn't find an answer.

I'm on Windows 10 and the installation worked perfectly fine, it recognizes my controller. Now, if I want to use the controller with pressure sensitivity in PCSX2, do I have to copy any files into the plugins folder? I don't know if I can use the old SCP plugins?

Hope someone can help!

E: Nevermind, got the pressure sensitivity to work with the old release (old thread) - is it not supported with this version?

Sponsored links

New Release up! Fixed the broken DS4 parts Biggrin

(09-15-2015, 02:41 PM)eatMagnetic Wrote: E: Nevermind, got the pressure sensitivity to work with the old release (old thread) - is it not supported with this version?

It's currently broken, yes. That's why for now I have removed the non-working files from my releases. Will bring it back though.
Hi, i have a little problem, i have an original PS3 controller (actually 2 of them), and this dongle: http://mlu-s2-p.mlstatic.com/adaptador-u...8515-O.jpg

I bought the dongle (and a 10mts HDMI cable) in order to connect the pc to the tv on the living room, and the dualshock via bluetooth, so i could play fifa 16 with my friends in there. The dongle is 5,70mts from where i sit (no walls in the middle), it works well, the signal is always full (only once it said high), but sometimes i press a button and it does not work, like if the controller was disconnected for 1second, its hard to play like that in some occasions, it doesnt happen all the time but it will be better if there is a solution to this so i could play as i want to. Should i buy a better dongle? It could be the drivers? It will be better if i install Zadig drivers?.

Thanks in advance.
(09-15-2015, 08:38 PM)migdilu Wrote: Hi, i have a little problem, i have an original PS3 controller (actually 2 of them), and this dongle: http://mlu-s2-p.mlstatic.com/adaptador-u...8515-O.jpg

I bought the dongle (and a 10mts HDMI cable) in order to connect the pc to the tv on the living room, and the dualshock via bluetooth, so i could play fifa 16 with my friends in there. The dongle is 5,70mts from where i sit (no walls in the middle), it works well, the signal is always full (only once it said high), but sometimes i press a button and it does not work, like if the controller was disconnected for 1second, its hard to play like that in some occasions, it doesnt happen all the time but it will be better if there is a solution to this so i could play as i want to. Should i buy a better dongle? It could be the drivers? It will be better if i install Zadig drivers?.

Thanks in advance.

Your problem could be lag/interference. Do you have the dongle directly connected to the PC? if thats the case try getting an extension cable to have it a little far from the motherboard. On the official SCP i have the problem of analog signal getting stuck for a little while if i dont use an extension cable
Question 
I'm back again with my problem http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-ScpToolki...#pid480488. I tried install ScpServer v1.4.5706.37073  and this version works fine. But if i try install newest version than v1.4.5706.37073, it again has same error "WDI_ERROR_NOT_FOUND". I even trying install windows 10, but he has same error. Can you please help me how remove this error and normally install scp server? And second question about vibration over bluetooth on fakes gamepads, maybe in newest release you added support vibrations on fakes gamepad or how enable this feature in current version? By the way, i mean dualshock 3. Thank you for answers!

P.S. Earlier I used motioninjoy version 0.6.005 and vibration over bluetooth works, not fine, but worked
(09-15-2015, 09:39 PM)SageX85 Wrote: Your problem could be lag/interference. Do you have the dongle directly connected to the PC? if thats the case try getting an extension cable to have it a little far from the motherboard. On the official SCP i have the problem of analog signal getting stuck for a little while if i dont use an extension cable

Thanks, i will try, hope it works
(09-15-2015, 09:39 PM)SageX85 Wrote: Your problem could be lag/interference. Do you have the dongle directly connected to the PC? if thats the case try getting an extension cable to have it a little far from the motherboard. On the official SCP i have the problem of analog signal getting stuck for a little while if i dont use an extension cable

It was a even worse, it got stuck for 3 seconds, and more often. I dont know what to do
(09-15-2015, 08:38 PM)migdilu Wrote: Hi, i have a little problem, i have an original PS3 controller (actually 2 of them), and this dongle: http://mlu-s2-p.mlstatic.com/adaptador-u...8515-O.jpg

Thanks in advance.

I had a similar dongle and the range on them is really quite poor. If I was more than 1-2m away i start to have dropouts and lag and if the dongle wasnt in line of sight or behind anything I'd also get random lag spikes. 

For ones with better range you want a "Class 1" dongle. With these I can be in the other room and it still works fine.
(09-14-2015, 09:56 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Yes, every gamepad has to be connected before you start the driver installer!

Oops. Yeah, okay. Rerunning the driver installer with both controllers connected does make both of them show up in ScpMonitor.

The unbranded controller still does not seem to want to interact with the service via wireless.

The Snakebyte is a (slightly) different story. Disconnect the USB cable, its slot goes Reserved. Hit the home button on the controller and its slot becomes active in ScpMonitor for a bit, and drops back to being reserved. No amount of buttonpresses, joystick movement, etc has any impact on how long the slot is active. The LEDs do not reset to indicate which slot it's in. Joy.cpl does not show any activity coming from the controller.

I took a look through the log files. There's some interesting data in there.
At ~line 335 of ScpDsxService.log.xml we have the following error message:
Code:
Unexpected error in L2CAP_Worker_Thread: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  at ScpControl.Bluetooth.BthConnection.Get_SCID(PSM connectionType) in d:\Development\C#\ScpServer\Source\ScpControl\Bluetooth\BthConnection.cs:line 249
  at ScpControl.Bluetooth.BthDs3.InitHidReport(Byte[] report) in d:\Development\C#\ScpServer\Source\ScpControl\Bluetooth\BthDs3.cs:line 242
  at ScpControl.Bluetooth.BthDongle.ParseBufferDs3(BthDevice connection, Byte[] buffer, Int32 transfered) in d:\Development\C#\ScpServer\Source\ScpControl\Bluetooth\BthDongle.Tasks.cs:line 405
  at ScpControl.Bluetooth.BthDongle.L2CapWorker(Object o) in d:\Development\C#\ScpServer\Source\ScpControl\Bluetooth\BthDongle.Tasks.cs:line 97

It looks like this message shows up in the log twice for every time I hit the home button to try to get the controller to wirelessly associate.

I'll attach new versions of the log files.

Attached Files
.xml   ScpDsxService.log.xml (Size: 488,37 KB / Downloads: 507)
.xml   ScpDsxMonitor.log.xml (Size: 2,25 KB / Downloads: 399)
.xml   ScpDsxInstaller.log.xml (Size: 41,78 KB / Downloads: 620)
Thanks youturnjason for the answer (i cant quote from the phone), i will try to change it for a better dongle or buy another. I'll post my result.