ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
(09-16-2015, 06:50 AM)migdilu Wrote: Thanks youturnjason for the answer (i cant quote from the phone), i will try to change it for a better dongle or buy another. I'll post my result.

Just make sure its a Class 1 dongle. They usually have antennas on them like this one
[Image: BBE-BluetoothDongle_1.jpg]

Sponsored links

(09-15-2015, 08:38 PM)migdilu Wrote: Hi, i have a little problem, i have an original PS3 controller (actually 2 of them), and this dongle: http://mlu-s2-p.mlstatic.com/adaptador-u...8515-O.jpg

I bought the dongle (and a 10mts HDMI cable) in order to connect the pc to the tv on the living room, and the dualshock via bluetooth, so i could play fifa 16 with my friends in there. The dongle is 5,70mts from where i sit (no walls in the middle), it works well, the signal is always full (only once it said high), but sometimes i press a button and it does not work, like if the controller was disconnected for 1second, its hard to play like that in some occasions, it doesnt happen all the time but it will be better if there is a solution to this so i could play as i want to. Should i buy a better dongle? It could be the drivers? It will be better if i install Zadig drivers?.

Thanks in advance.

I had the same problem with a brand new dongle by hama; was plugged into the front USB port of my HTPC; DS3 had really bad drop-outs, I was about to throw the controller out of the window (it's a 3rd party model so I thought it's just poor quality) but lo and behold! I had an USB repeater cable lying around and attached the dongle to it, placing the dongle on top of a shelf in my living room and voilà: all lag gone!
(09-15-2015, 10:08 PM)DANTE1613 Wrote: I'm back again with my problem http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-ScpToolki...#pid480488. I tried install ScpServer v1.4.5706.37073  and this version works fine. But if i try install newest version than v1.4.5706.37073, it again has same error "WDI_ERROR_NOT_FOUND". I even trying install windows 10, but he has same error. Can you please help me how remove this error and normally install scp server? And second question about vibration over bluetooth on fakes gamepads, maybe in newest release you added support vibrations on fakes gamepad or how enable this feature in current version? By the way, i mean dualshock 3. Thank you for answers!

P.S. Earlier I used motioninjoy version 0.6.005 and vibration over bluetooth works, not fine, but worked

Fire up your Task manager and look for a process called installer_x64 and if it's there, kill it and start over.
(09-16-2015, 08:34 AM)Nefarius Wrote: Fire up your Task manager and look for a process called installer_x64 and if it's there, kill it and start over.

No such process. By the way i using x86 windows 7
(09-14-2015, 09:10 PM)dcardoso Wrote: Tell me what steps to do, when I have time I'll do it and post the results here.

Most efficient way would be doing it together (well, that came out wrong Blush) via Chat I guess. If you are willing to install some software on your machine.
and what about mine?Sad
And mine? Biggrin
(09-16-2015, 02:33 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Most efficient way would be doing it together (well, that came out wrong Blush) via Chat I guess. If you are willing to install some software on your machine.

That's ok. I can also edit the source and compile to help you in debugging.
(09-16-2015, 07:24 AM)youturnjason Wrote: Just make sure its a Class 1 dongle. They usually have antennas on them like this one
[Image: BBE-BluetoothDongle_1.jpg]

I will, thanks for the help. I checked it out and mine is a class 1, but a cheap one. It will be better to buy a PCI express adapter intead of the usb one?

(09-16-2015, 08:28 AM)Nefarius Wrote: I had the same problem with a brand new dongle by hama; was plugged into the front USB port of my HTPC; DS3 had really bad drop-outs, I was about to throw the controller out of the window (it's a 3rd party model so I thought it's just poor quality) but lo and behold! I had an USB repeater cable lying around and attached the dongle to it, placing the dongle on top of a shelf in my living room and voilà: all lag gone!

I try that with a cheap extension, it lags a lot more than connected to the pc, maybe it was the bad quality of the extension. First i will try buying a better dongle, because if i stay close to the pc there is no drop-outs but when i want to play in the living room there are some of them, so maybe it has a poor reach, altought in SCP server it says full signal. If it does not work i will try buying a better extension. It will be better to buy a PCI express adapter intead of the usb one?

Thanks for the help and sorry for my bad english!
I've managed to make my new ds4 work via bluetooth but with ds4windows tool, because i couldn't with this one (neither my ds3, bth 000000 problem http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-ScpToolki...#pid479079 ), my problem now is that, either windows recognize them as the same controller (1 xbox 360 controller instead of 2)and both joystick works as 1 or just ds4 works, all of this via bluetooth ( ds3 and ds4 both connected via cable goes perfectly )
Any thougs?
what logs do you need me to attach?
Hope you can help me.
Thanks!