ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
Uh, I was told by the toolkit to post my thingy for my controller here. Do I just drop it here like this?

Attached Files
.txt   USB Gamepad_hid-report.dump.txt (Size: 1,84 KB / Downloads: 321)

Sponsored links

Hello I have a problem with Scp, I messed up with usb drivers and I can’t use mouse & Keyboard, I know that there a way with another mouse but there is a way to fix with the same mouse brand ? I am using mouse Logitech B100, I tried to plug a second B100 mouse. There is red light under but I not see cursor on screen.
I'm trying to get my DS4 connected to my PC through SCP Toolkit. I got my DS3 connected via Bluetooth, however, I cannot get my DS4 controller to connect. After connecting the DS3, I uninstalled the DS4 and Bluetooth drivers in SCP Toolkit (I heard that the Bluetooth will only work with one device at a time). I can plug in my DS4 controller fine, but when I unplug the controller, it disconnects (obviously), and then I press the PS button, which prompts an SCP notification: "Sony Dualshock 4 found". However, after that nothing happens. Any help/ideas?

The attachment is a snip of the messages I receive when I press the PS button on my DS4 when not connected via USB

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

hi everyone, i am having much trouble trying to make my ds3 controller work again in bluetooth
upon reinstalling scptoolkit i get an error called [scp bus open offset 0 failed.]
help me ! please
can you add hardware
Bluetooth:
USB\VID_0CF3&PID_3004&REV_0001
USB\VID_0CF3&PID_3004
PS3 controller:
USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100
USB\VID_054C&PID_0268

Before restart Laptop: everything ok
Hot address: is Mac Bluetooth
HCI: 7.0
LMP version:7.602
After restart Laptop: usb connect: ok. bluetooth is not connected
Hot address: 00:00:00:00:5A:5D
HCI: 7.0
LMP version:7.602
Thank you !
Hi, I'm trying to get one of my controllers for my PS3 to work for SCPToolKit, but I'm experiencing a problem.
On the Driver Installation Wizard, it tries to pick up wired Dualshock 3 / 4 controllers. But I have a Dualshock 3 controller and a Afterglow PS3 controller both hooked up, and neither are showing up to be initialized, and I cannot access the settings because of it.

If someone can help me figure out why, it'd be a huge help.
Thank You.
My PS3 controller is connected to windows but won't show up in the Scp monitor, I'm using windows 10 and the specific controller is the Mad Catz FightStick TE S+ PS3 and I have downloaded all the correct drivers. I even installed the ScpDriver as an administrator and ran ScpMonitor as an administrator as well, but nothing is being connected.
(12-26-2015, 08:32 PM)ItsMi Wrote: Ok, i've worked out a fix, i downloaded Xpadder from Sourceforge. With that i just mapped the D-Pad keys and then associated them with the Keyboard keys Up, Down, Left & Right. All done in Xpadder. (I kept SCP)

Now basically using both the keyboard and joystick settings, with just your controller.

@Nefarius

Maybe you can allow us to do that with SCP? Map the Keyboard keys (Up, Down, Left Right) to the controller D-Pad?

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year folks!!

Was a built-in solution for this ever developed, for controllers where the D-Pad shows up as the 'Point of View Hat'? I bought a copy of Xpadder, which is a useful workaround, but it'd be even better to directly swap the POV hat with the joystick directions with ScpToolkit.
FYI, I've done quite a bit of research and found that this project has been discontinued by Nefarius, and it's being replaced eventually by a new solution called Shibari (https://github.com/ViGEm/Shibari). It's in alpha right now, but has been working fine for me so far. However, install/uninstall is a lot more complicated in its current state. I'd shy away from it unless you're confident in your IT skills :-p
(08-02-2018, 10:22 PM)chaoticyeshua Wrote: FYI, I've done quite a bit of research and found that this project has been discontinued by Nefarius, and it's being replaced eventually by a new solution called Shibari (https://github.com/ViGEm/Shibari). It's in alpha right now, but has been working fine for me so far. However, install/uninstall is a lot more complicated in its current state. I'd shy away from it unless you're confident in your IT skills :-p

I installed it already,works fine with the usb ,but what i actually need it for is the wireless function,i've been at this for 2 days now 

USB\VID_8087&PID_0A2A&REV_0001

USB\VID_8087&PID_0A2A

that's my laptop's bluetooth hardware i.d ,perharps if you could point me through