Screen Darkening in .hack//infection
Hi, weird bug - I'm getting random screen darkening for a few seconds at random spots. Any idea what could be causing this? Game is running great otherwise.

GPU - Nividia - GTX 760 (oc'd)
CPU - i7 960 3.2 (oc'd to 4.2)
6gb ram
Windows 7

I haven't seemed to find a setting that effects it.

Sponsored links

can you post emulog.txt? and you run the game with disc or iso?
Iso. I couldn't find a saved emulog, so I took I saved the log from the compiler. If that's wrong let me know where to find it. It seems like a lighting error, no clue what is causing it.

The error is what is described here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Xenosaga-...tion-issue

Attached Files
.txt   emulog.txt (Size: 3,03 KB / Downloads: 309)
Quote:Bios Found: Japan v01.00(17/01/2000) Console
I can hardly imagine you actually own this console...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-09-2014, 04:15 PM)jesalvein Wrote: I can hardly imagine you actually own this console...

I can take a photo with my Japanese PS2 and NA copy of dot hack, if you don't believe they're legitimate. I was in college in Japan at the time of Launch. Anyway, I fixed the problem by setting skip-draw to 1. Thanks guys.
This is the first time I have ever seen someone with a ps2 like that. I can actually believe this though.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(04-09-2014, 04:27 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: This is the first time I have ever seen someone with a ps2 like that. I can actually believe this though.

I didn't say it's impossible. But extremely few units were made.
I know. I just never thought I would see that bios in an emulog.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
yeah.
too bad for him. I hope he does own another PS2.

oh well, anyways...
(04-09-2014, 05:25 PM)jesalvein Wrote: yeah.
too bad for him. I hope he does own another PS2.

oh well, anyways...

I do indeed own several, I have an NA fat and slim as well. I wasn't aware the bios version mattered.

For anyone who might come across this, setting skip-draw to 1 helped, but the problem persisted in first person camera mode (not that I would use it anyway). Switching to GSdx9 seemed to solve the issue (although I'd rather play in dx11...)

I'm also using the latest beta Nividia driver, which several people on here seem to be having issues with. I don't think it's connected, though.