"Screen Flicker" in Wild Arms Alter Code F?
Hey all, I've been playing WA:ACF on PCSX2 for a while and I get good FPS, and it runs very smoothly for me with some minor graphical bugs but one thing has been bugging me, there is this, "screen flicker" going on, I don't quite know how to explain it and I can't really take a picture of it. The graphics just seem to kind of "vibrate" or shake a little, especially text boxes or menus. Does anyone know what might be causing this? Here are my graphics settings, please let me know if you need anymore information.

[Image: settings1.png]

Sponsored links

Here is the game running... I am not sure if the information at the top will be of help to anyone or not, but thought I would post anyway. As you can see I am running at a low resolution but I am having no FPS problems so I am thinking it's not a CPU or graphics card issue rather maybe some setting I have on and don't quite realise it.

Thanks for any help you can provide and again, if more info is required, just let me know.

[Image: waacf.png]
Press F5 while ingame until it goes away. F5 cycles through the interlacing options of GSdx, once you find the one that looks better leave it there.
You might also want to disable wait for vsync it can cause all kinds of issues
[Image: newsig.jpg]