Screen Flickering
Fixed most graphical glitches, such as dips in framerate and audio cut outs, but now the screen will flicker very often. Any known fixes? Thanks in advance.

Sponsored links

It doesn't flicker black, it flickers with what happened a second ago in the game.
You mean screen tearing? there is a vsync option on gsdx and in the pcsx2 config (or maybe just the pcsx2 config, i forget), that will stop that happening but may cause slower framerates.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-30-2015, 12:58 AM)refraction Wrote: You mean screen tearing? there is a vsync option on gsdx and in the pcsx2 config (or maybe just the pcsx2 config, i forget), that will stop that happening but may cause slower framerates.

Doesn't seem to fix my problem. Here is a video of what happens (Happens at beginning and end) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcBZNPUh...e=youtu.be
Can you post your settings? Also do you have a profile for pcsx2 in your GPU program? (like CCC for ATI)
Intel Core i5-8600K @ 4.5 GHz
GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 Stock
ASRock Z370 Taichi LGA 1151 mobo
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB 2400 DDR4 RAM
SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 500GB PCIe SSD
Indigo Xtreme Thermal Interface Material
Phanteks Enthoo Pro ES614P Black Steel Case
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 220-G2-0750-XR PSU
Windows 10 64-bit
Thats bugs with PATH3 masking, probably bought on by excessive use of Speedhacks. put those sliders down to the lowest they go and see how it is then.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-30-2015, 01:57 AM)refraction Wrote: Thats bugs with PATH3 masking, probably bought on by excessive use of Speedhacks. put those sliders down to the lowest they go and see how it is then.

Speedhacks don't seem to change a thing. I've turned them completely off, and then have worked my way up. Nothing changes. At the time of the video, speed hacks were entirely off.
(04-30-2015, 01:38 AM)jlwmanagement Wrote: Can you post your settings? Also do you have a profile for pcsx2 in your GPU program? (like CCC for ATI)

I run these specs:
Processor Intel® Core™ i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770
My settings are:
Adapter: NVIDIA GeForece GTX 770
Renderer: Direct3D11 (Hardware)
Interlacing: None
Custom Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Shade Boost Enabled
FXAA Enabled
FX Shader Enabled
Texture Filtering Enabled
8-bit Textured Allowed
Anisotrophic Filtering 16x (Turning on and off makes no difference as far as I can tell)
Try disabling all the Hw hacks. If that doesn't help then, try using an native resolution. The final resort is to try software rendering mode.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Please post the full emulog after you observed the problem.
Please screenshot all emulation settings or post corresponding ini-Files.