Screen Turns to Green when Cheat Code is Activated
nah it is just a good patch

(08-17-2011, 04:53 PM)recoder Wrote: put it the cheats folder in your pcsx2 directory. and while running the game, just tick the Enable Patches.

enable cheats it is just a regular cheating Patch for GOW it is better than his copy that is why it was messing up with the CRC hackfix

People it is just A CHEAT PATCH his patch is not made correctly

Sponsored links

I got another problem! I finished GoW 2 and I want to play the Titan Mode but now I want to try to cheat to have infinite health but when I activate again the cheat the screen becomes green again. Anyone can help me again?
this isn't make sense are you sure you are using quick boot , my patch and PCSX2 0.9.8 with it official plugins
(08-21-2011, 08:14 PM)abdo123 Wrote: this isn't make sense are you sure you are using quick boot , my patch and PCSX2 0.9.8 with it official plugins
The one that you make is from God of War 1 and it works. Now I'm playing God of War 2 and when I activated the cheat from codebreaker the screen turns to green again like in God of War 1 when I activated the codebreaker code and not the pnach file.
Uh... don't use the codebreaker and only use .pnach then?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64