Screen flickering and black lines
I've recently got a new PC and it emulates well, albeit the occasional stutter here or there. I also play quite a bit of James Bond: Everything Or Nothing, and that emulates well too.

But..

In scenes other than the actual game, (e.g, the pause menu, the main menu, intro video), the screen flickers/flashes and the screen also has black bars going across it. Now, I've not got scanlines on (if there is scanlines...?), I've tried changing GS Plugin settings, and I've tried different interlacing options. Nothing works. What could I do? I've also inserted a picture of my GS window of the pause menu, I don't know whether you'll be able to see the black bars etc. But if you can't try to think of what I'm describing...

Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

press F9 (or) use software mode.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Thanks...
(12-27-2014, 04:32 PM)Rally-boy123 Wrote: Thanks...
you lack curiosity Tongue , don't you want to know why software mode fixes the issue.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction