Screen freeze and battles
no sign of crash in this.
so, as i said, use latest git or latest stable since 1.2.1 is unsupported, then report back.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

(05-06-2018, 09:57 AM)jesalvein Wrote: no sign of crash in this.
so, as i said, use latest git or latest stable since 1.2.1 is unsupported, then report back.

Any precautions to avoid this happening again?
make sure memcards work.
savestates are unstable and mustn't be used as a main saving system
(05-06-2018, 10:14 AM)jesalvein Wrote: make sure memcards work.
savestates are unstable and mustn't be used as a main saving system

How can I make sure that memory cards will work? Do I need to buy it?
?
no. i mean when you start your game, it'll probably ask you for a memcard. go for it, and when you get past 1st checkpoint in the game (the one that will automatically save your progress onto memcard), try closing pcsx2, then reopening it, load your game again, and chose to continue your game from your ingame menu, like you did on your ps2 before.
Ok. Thank you so much I will try it out.
(05-06-2018, 10:26 AM)jesalvein Wrote: ?
no. i mean when you start your game, it'll probably ask you for a memcard. go for it, and when you get past 1st checkpoint in the game (the one that will automatically save your progress onto memcard), try closing pcsx2, then reopening it, load your game again, and chose to continue your game from your ingame menu, like you did on your ps2 before.

Just to give you an update, I downloaded the newer version of pcsx2 and this time saved it on the checkpoint and not on the storage slot of the emulator. Thank God my laptop didnt say no memory card available this time.