Screen freeze and battles
Hello everyone. I am currently playing the game MS SAGA: A NEW DAWN. As I complete 50% of the game, the game starts to freeze during battles or the screen freezes. I am completely unaware of the terminologies that you people use. I will be extremely grateful if you could help me out.
My laptop specs are 
.) Lenovo E51-80
.)intel core i5- 6200 cpu 2.30 ghz
.) 4 gb ram
.)windows 10

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I am not really aware of the logs that you have mentioned as I dont know many computer terms. I am actually new to this. So can you please kindly explain it to me in easy words.
go to my documents\pcsx2\logs after the problem occured.
you'll find emulog.txt in it.
post its content here.
\PCSX2\sstates\SLUS-21270
(9F18CBC5).00.p2s

This is the saved slot emulog where the problem takes place
Are you also saving to memcards periodically? I've had problems before where using save states repeatedly without saving to a memcard and restarting the emulator periodically would cause all sorts of freezing problems.
I use to do it when I first started playing it. My friend suggested me that but after playing for the second time, I did not save it periodically and the error occurs still in the same area.
Not using memory card saves is just asking for problems.
Savestates also save problems and if you don't have a way to save into the memory card right now,then most likely that will be the end of your progress.

If you can save to the memory card,then do so,then restart pcsx2 and load the memory card save.
Which pcsx2 version are you using and are you using any non default settings
(05-05-2018, 08:32 PM)maazk.bse17s3h Wrote: \PCSX2\sstates\SLUS-21270
(9F18CBC5).00.p2s

This is the saved slot emulog where the problem takes place

just open the emulog.txt file and post the whole content here
(05-05-2018, 11:24 PM)vsub Wrote: Not using memory card saves is just asking for problems.
Savestates also save problems and if you don't have a way to save into the memory card right now,then most likely that will be the end of your progress.

If you can save to the memory card,then do so,then restart pcsx2 and load the memory card save.
Which pcsx2 version are you using and are you using any non default settings
I am using pcsx2 1.2.1 and the setting is on default. By saving the game in memory cards, do you mean saving it by going the save slots and selecting from the 9 storages? Because I do that.