Searching for one boss fight in Ar Tonelico 1
First sorry if the thread is now for here.
This question is only for those of you which are already cleared this game or at least 75% of the main story.

There was one boss fight(I'm not really sure it's a boss fight because I watched a lot of boss fight battles but didn't find this one).The fight was with 4 or 5 white viruses(it's like the first fight of the game but the enemy is white).The song there on this battle was really cool and I want save of that battle or at least some info or video.

Sponsored links

I only played Ar tonelico II not I

Have you tried searching gamefaq for a save?
q6600 OC @ 3.3Ghz, 4gb ddr2 ram, nvidia gtx 260, 2x 1 tb hard disk
(04-13-2009, 06:11 PM)coud Wrote: I only played Ar tonelico II not I

Yes but it wasn't very helpful...I've played the game on pcsx2 since I have problems with this game on my PS2 and it was long time ago.

Layner was going to do something to some machine and he find his father there(maybe this will be helpful)but I don't remember when was that(before or after the battle)
(04-13-2009, 06:50 PM)vsub Wrote:
(04-13-2009, 06:11 PM)coud Wrote: I only played Ar tonelico II not I

Yes but it wasn't very helpful...I've played the game on pcsx2 since I have problems with this game on my PS2 and it was long time ago.

Layner was going to do something to some machine and he find his father there(maybe this will be helpful)but I don't remember when was that(before or after the battle)

Seems like around the SPU (stage2's ending).