Select BIOS rom (what is this )?
Thinking doesn't make it so. We are not witch hunting here, if he doesn't admit it he's fine.
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Or maybe he didn't, might as well give him the benefit of the doubt. Anyway, I object to calling downloading a bios piracy. Pirates are deadly seafaring criminals who kill for profit and pleasure. A pirate wouldn't download a bios, a pirate would kill you and take your bios. Then he would probably put it in a treasure chest and bury it.
*Kill you and make a copy of your BIOS.
(05-03-2012, 12:21 PM)rama Wrote: *Kill you and make a copy of your BIOS.

I like to imagine that the pirate splits the PS2 open with his cutlass and tears the bios chip directly off the board.
(05-03-2012, 04:30 PM)Jickler Wrote: I like to imagine that the pirate splits the PS2 open with his cutlass and tears the bios chip directly off the board.

then bury it underground for next gen people to seeBiggrin

might as well create a treasure map
(05-03-2012, 04:30 PM)Jickler Wrote: I like to imagine that the pirate splits the PS2 open with his cutlass and tears the bios chip directly off the board.

After biting it to see if it's the real deal Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
clap Angry
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5