Seperate Memory Cards for each game.
Hey everyone, I'm brand new to these forums so I apologize in advance if this is covered somewhere (if it is I certainly can't find it)

I'm trying to make PCSX2 save each game onto it's own memory card. I was using an older version that seemed to do this automatically. Which I can see from the various game-named cards in my folder.

But today I upgraded to the newest version, and it's no longer doing this. I swear I remembered seeing an option to enable/disable it, but for the life of me I can't find it, and I can't find any information that it ever did exist.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm not super-familiar with this emulator's complexities yet, but I'm trying to learn.

Sponsored links

Just use the folder memory card system for that. It creates a folder for each game to act as a Memory Card basically. (Giving you infinite space as long as your HDD has the space Tongue)
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
the older versions never did memory cards to each game, the only way that would have happened is if you had a frontend of some sort which did it.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-29-2016, 10:01 PM)Ryudo Wrote: Just use the folder memory card system for that. It creates a folder for each game to act as a Memory Card basically. (Giving you infinite space as long as your HDD has the space Tongue)

Can you tell me how would I turn that feature on and confirm it's working?

(01-29-2016, 10:02 PM)refraction Wrote: the older versions never did memory cards to each game, the only way that would have happened is if you had a frontend of some sort which did it.

I do use RocketLauncher and Hyperspin, but I wasn't able to find that feature when I looked there either lol. I assumed it was for sure an emulator based one.
Config=>Memory Cards
From here(since you said it worked before),if you see something that have "Auto" for "Card Size",use that(this is your folder memory card).And if you don't see "Auto",select your card and click on the convert button,choose a name and select that card after that.

Also if it's of any use to you,I made a tool for dealing with those folder memory cards
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Folder-Me...nager-FMCM