Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
September 2015 progress report
#31
About the background, there was a thread where blyss asked for pcsx2 art, it might be useful for the new release:

[Image: MehcmEX.png]

[Image: BgFRimM.png]

[Image: 9POBJpN.png]

[Image: FXwwppj.png]

[Image: i2ZRfPQ.png]

Honestly, I prefer the old art over any of these, but they are meant for full screen images, not for a small window.
Reply

Sponsored links

#32
(01-04-2016, 02:20 AM)K.F Wrote: Yeah, it is a pain in Windows to change the pad port number, I usually need to uninstall and remove all the problematic devices, restart the pc, then install the devices again in the needed order, and even that sometimes fail for no reason.

It would be great if the plugin detected the device directly, or if it asked for a single button to be pressed, then fill the rest.

Anyway, in your case, backup and open "LilyPad.ini" in the inis folder, and search for "Instance ID=XInput Pad 0" then change 0 to 2, and it should work for you then.

Yeah... screw that. It's easier just to add Pokopom to plugins. Players shouldn't have to fiddle and meddle with Lilypad port stuff.
Pokopom has always worked immediately for me.
Reply
#33
For you? Maybe. Most PC games have problems with the controller not being in the first slot, that's why I bother to change it in the first place. So, 90% of people won't gave a problem with the default lilypad settings, and the rest 10% - with weird problem like yours - can remap it in less than a minute, too dramatic to change the whole plugin just for that :P

But yeah, it would be nice if this was fixed.
Reply
#34
(01-04-2016, 05:09 AM)K.F Wrote: For you? Maybe. Most PC games have problems with the controller not being in the first slot, that's why I bother to change it in the first place. So, 90% of people won't gave a problem with the default lilypad settings, and the rest 10% - with weird problem like yours - can remap it in less than a minute, too dramatic to change the whole plugin just for that Tongue  

But yeah, it would be nice if this was fixed.

Just to clarify, I'm advocating Pokopom be added, not Lilypad be removed. Lilypad can remain the default plugin, I don't mind.
Reply
#35
We are very late to the release, please open a PR with updated ws hack. The plan was to release last year.
Reply
#36
(01-04-2016, 12:20 PM)gregory Wrote: We are very late to the release, please open a PR with updated ws hack. The plan was to release last year.

We can never be late. It might be later than what we hoped, but ultimately we should release when we're ready, even if it's few days, or weeks later. We're not gonna release it "for xmas" or some other hard deadline anyway.
[i7-3630qm/gt650m-2G/Win-7] [i7-4500u/R.HD8850m/Win-8.1] [2010-MBA/OSX-10.9.x]. Scroll smoothly with SmoothWheel for Firefox.
Reply
#37
Hold on, before I do a widescreen patch cleanup, I want to see Pokopom v2.1-4.zip added to the plugins folder:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Pokopom-K...Pad-Plugin

And I want the background changed. So far, I like this one best:

[Image: i2ZRfPQ.png]
Reply
#38
(01-04-2016, 04:53 PM)Devina Wrote: Hold on, before I do a widescreen patch cleanup ...

Why before? the latest widescreen archive is from yesterday, does it need more cleanups?

Also, the other subjects (the input plugin and gfx) are completely unrelated...
[i7-3630qm/gt650m-2G/Win-7] [i7-4500u/R.HD8850m/Win-8.1] [2010-MBA/OSX-10.9.x]. Scroll smoothly with SmoothWheel for Firefox.
Reply
#39
Because I've wanted Pokopom becoming a plugin and I want some of the PCSX2 art changed, and I don't want 1.4.0 releasing until these things are done. And yes, the widescreen archive could use a little cleanup first.

We also need to update the AppIcon16, AppIcon32, and AppIcon64 to the current logo because honestly, this thing is already outdated:
[Image: pcsx2-01-535x535.png]
Reply
#40
I already mentioned updating the art, some were for, some against. IDK what we will do, but we got some good stuff in the thread i made.
[Image: vwah44]
Gaming: Intel i7 3770k @ 4.2Ghz | R9 290 | 16GB RAM | 480GB(240GB+240GB RAID0) SSD | 3 TB HDD | 1 TB HDD | 500GB HDD
Server: AMD FX 6300 @ 4.4Ghz | GTX 670 | 16GB RAM | 240GB SSD | 320GB HDD
PCSX2 General Troubleshooting FAQ
Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)