September 2015 progress report
Get a build from the build bot, for example.
http://pcsx2.net/download/development/git.html

Sponsored links

(01-04-2016, 08:55 PM)rama Wrote: Get a build from the build bot, for example.
http://pcsx2.net/download/development/git.html

Still not working, and my controller is still at Pad 2.

New players shouldn't HAVE to unplug their controller into a certain specific USB port to make it work.
(01-04-2016, 09:26 PM)Devina Wrote: Still not working, and my controller is still at Pad 2.

New players shouldn't HAVE to unplug their controller into a certain specific USB port to make it work.

I _think_ it only works for new configuration, i.e. if you delete your existing config (IIRC it uses a default config which includes it, but will not add it on its own to an existing config). Maybe that could be added too, but it will not happen instantly. Unless I'm wrong.
THAT fixed it (deleting the config), thanks. Now that Lilypad seems to work with Xinput automatically, Pokopom seems unnecessary and I don't particularly desire it as much (I still wish the swap X and O feature could be included but it's not a big loss).

I still think 1.4.0 needs a graphical design update so that we have consistent graphic design.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-September...#pid500532

I already made some AppIcons with the new logo (they just need approval), and we could definitely use a new background for the emulator.
Maybe open a new thread and let this thread die?
Okay, so now that Lilypad actually works from the get go, and I'm now mentioned in the Special Thanks section (thanks Avih), I updated the latest widescreen archive today.

So as usual, Avih, take the cheats_ws folder and delete the 3 WIP CRCs. We now have over 2000 patches. Smile

Feel free to release 1.4.0. If you absolutely CAN'T get new art for 1.4.0 in time, that's fine, since we can always decide on that before 1.6.0 is released.

I also apologize for dragging this on longer than it needed to.

One final concern about 1.4.0. however, is that when I downloaded the latest build (v1.3.1-1620-g165d286), it asks for msvcp140.dll and vcruntime140.dll, and the emulator will only run when these two .dll files are in the root PCSX2 folder. I'm not sure why this occurs, as I'm certain I installed all the necessary runtimes. So before releasing 1.4.0., maybe we should bundle it with these two .dlls files?
You should thank KrossX. I don't know yet if the latest WS archive update will make it in time. I did notice it has 5 new patches and 2 updated patches compared to the archive I took yesterday. Also, If you remove the WIP patches, I think it's 1999 patches, so not 2000 quite yet Wink
(01-06-2016, 12:15 AM)avih Wrote: You should thank KrossX. I don't know yet if the latest WS archive update will make it in time. I did notice it has 5 new patches and 2 updated patches compared to the archive I took yesterday. Also, If you remove the WIP patches, I think it's 1999 patches, so not 2000 quite yet Wink

Please see if you can get it in tho. It has Devina's seal of quality on it.

It's not a HUGE loss if it doesn't get in, but I strongly recommend putting the effort into updating it before 1.4.0.