Serious Graphical problem.... Can't find solution!!! pls Help!
Hello people,

I have PCSx2 up and running for mac, it starts of good when run the iso image of sly 3 honor among thieves, it loads, but when the actual game starts I get this screen:

(screen shot is attached)

Does anyone know what the problem is? or more importantly how it can be solved.

Thanks in advance!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

yeah im having a similar problem with this too when trying to play persona 4 and 3 fes the iso is running at 40-60 fps but the image is just to blurry to understand...maybe the videocard but i don't know..
Perhaps you don't use Gsdx software

conf>plugin-bois-selector> Gsdx 9>Direct3D9 software

For all bug graphics,it solve the problem
yes it think so too

DON'T FORGET

Global Forum Rules
All users must accept and abide by the following rules when posting in these forums:

1. Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues. You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ROM, ISO, Game that has been illegally obtained or shared.
If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked.

2. No flaming / harassment of other members. We want to keep our forums civil and friendly. If you have an issue with a member either refer to a moderator / administrator to help or resolve it via PM

3. No spamming, off-topic or advertising posts. We will not tolerate posts that are either irrelevant to a thread's subject or to a forum's subject. Before posting, please try to find the forum that is most fit for your thread.

4. No adult material relevant posts or images/videos. This forum has users that are below 18, thus such material is prohibited.

5. This is an English only forum, please do not post in any other language.

6. Only one account per person is allowed. If you are found with multiple accounts, the duplicates will be removed and you will get warned.

7. Keep your signature images small, at about 50kb max and 500x130 pixels, to prevent additional server load.

For each time you break one of these rules,an infraction will be issued. When you reach 100% warn level, you will be automatically banned from the forums
(03-27-2011, 11:10 PM)jenny Wrote: Perhaps you don't use Gsdx software

conf>plugin-bois-selector> Gsdx 9>Direct3D9 software

For all bug graphics,it solve the problem

This is Mac..... No gsdx here.
(02-06-2011, 01:51 PM)Fearror Wrote: Hello people,

I have PCSx2 up and running for mac, it starts of good when run the iso image of sly 3 honor among thieves, it loads, but when the actual game starts I get this screen:

(screen shot is attached)

Does anyone know what the problem is? or more importantly how it can be solved.

Thanks in advance!

Try to turn of ZeroSPU recording :-)
And then post a screenshot again.
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"
i turned off zeroSPU recording and it did nothing to solve the problem. Any ideas?
Update your graphics plugin to ZZogl 0.1.0 from the downloads page

http://pcsx2mac.net/downloads/

Once downloaded, open the plugin file with PCSX2, should install automatically. Make sure that no logarithmic Z is checked under the graphics config.

EDIT: 2000th post on the mac support forum!!! YEAH!!!!