Serious pad problem.
Hello, first i'd like to thank you for reading this.
When i played psx2 couple years ago everything worked perfectly, i used joystick, for pc ( similar that is used on ps2 not the one with just a handle). I used lylipad, and whenever i try to put in left analog after up,down,left,right, buttons it just replaces it or otherwise. Might be bad explanation but when i configure normal buttons up down... and then when i try left analog it just replaces with normal buttons, and idk what to do. I hope u can help me, i cant play dbz without analog sticks

Sponsored links

Try another pad plugin.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
Has your controller got an "analog" button? Press it if you do
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

i tried another plugin and another version of pcsx2 still goes same, and it got mode button that when u press it goes red, but still doesnt work.
What kind of controller is it?
Photo 
(05-23-2015, 08:15 PM)Arcadius Wrote: What kind of controller is it?

It is made by intex. here is picture

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Okay! Well I'm getting somewhere, do you know what kind of intex controller it is? There might be a model number on the back of the controller.

Try and find it, then download the drivers here - http://intexuae.com/support/download-center/

After getting the drivers installed, restart your computer, make sure the analog button is on, and try configuring your controller again. I hope it works.
(05-24-2015, 07:00 PM)Arcadius Wrote: Okay! Well I'm getting somewhere, do you know what kind of intex controller it is? There might be a model number on the back of the controller.

Try and find it, then download the drivers here - http://intexuae.com/support/download-center/

After getting the drivers installed, restart your computer, make sure the analog button is on, and try configuring your controller again. I hope it works.

alright when i get home I'll check it