Set Up Finished But keys do not respond in-game! Help plz =)
(08-20-2010, 04:08 AM)Ooper_Duper Wrote:
(08-20-2010, 04:02 AM)Saiki Wrote: you won't, it will just deny certain things to you

.... Still no keyboard respons. -.-

hit the analog key

Sponsored links

(08-20-2010, 04:28 AM)Saiki Wrote:
(08-20-2010, 04:08 AM)Ooper_Duper Wrote:
(08-20-2010, 04:02 AM)Saiki Wrote: you won't, it will just deny certain things to you

.... Still no keyboard respons. -.-

hit the analog key

i could set a key for it but will it work even if i dont have a Joy Pad? or PS2 or 3 remote with usb2.0 suport?
that is good but be carefull you can only use it on 64 x windows
Ok so analog key did not work. I set it ( L Shift = analog ) but nothing worked ingame... agin. Plus a new problem has taken my atintion while trying to figure this out. My FPS is like 25-30% and it runs so slow. Movies play slow or just stop.
(08-20-2010, 03:23 AM)darkvirus Wrote: try using this set up..

i am using a controller but.. when i dont have the controller yet i use keyboard and i didnt change anything see if it helps you

[Image: ka60s5.jpg]

OMG!!!! i have...
LilyPad_0.10.0_(r1826)
where did you get...
LilyPad svn 0.10.0 (r2930)?????
From the SVN but you must not expect support if using non official published versions.
Whatever the problem is it's not because the version. select your device and try the "Test Device" function, if it does not works it's in the Windows drivers itself you should look for the causes.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(08-20-2010, 05:15 AM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: From the SVN but you must not expect support if using non official published versions.
Whatever the problem is it's not because the version. select your device and try the "Test Device" function, if it does not works it's in the Windows drivers itself you should look for the causes.

Ok i did the test and this is all it shows. I figured i had to hit the keys to see the value in the box but nothing happens when i do so i just took a screen. Here ya go!
[Image: testnp.png]
Are you using the keyboard? I thought have read something about analog sticks. Sorry, I'll read the entire thread to try to understand what may be happening.

Edit, Darkvirus screenshot is correct, make sure you marked the "Allow binding multiple PS2 controls to one PC control".

Of course I assume you seated up the "pad1" bindings.
(08-20-2010, 05:28 AM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Are you using the keyboard? I thought have read something about analog sticks. Sorry, I'll read the entire thread to try to understand what may be happening.

It says at the top of the test screen 'keyboard' i am not sure if i have it set for a joy pad or the key board but if you have a seting screen for LilyPad_0.10.0_(r1826) that i can go off of that would be nice.
What appears under "Devices Diagnostics" are the devices LilyPad "see", normally is what the Windows see too. By your screenshot the WM Keyboard is seen and should work.

PS: Is your keyboard someway special? I mean not QWERTY or something of the kind?