Set analog push level?
Hi, I'm trying to play The Cat In The Hat (USA) (PS2) and it has been working fine so far. I reached a level where I had to move a bubble with the analog stick, and compared to gameplay videos I have seen, the bubble moves extremely slow. I remember from my PS2 that the bubble moves faster if you tilt the analog stick more. How can I set it so that my Left Analog Stick controls (which I have mapped to WASD) are set to act as if they have been completly pushed to the side, and not just partially?

Sponsored links

you could try increasing the sensitivity by highlighting the controls in lilypad then moving the slider a bit
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(03-28-2015, 11:10 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: you could try increasing the sensitivity by highlighting the controls in lilypad then moving the slider a bit

I put it all the way up to the max sensitivity of 128. Still acts weak.
It may be slow because of fps drops, what are your fps readings during the scene ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-29-2015, 06:33 AM)ssakash Wrote: It may be slow because of fps drops, what are your fps readings during the scene ?

Constant 60. By the way it isnt just general FPS issues, the bubble moves a lot slower than the background. Think of it as a car in need for speed moving at half the speed of the other cars. The rest of the game is fine, just what I'm controlling is slow.
is there any way you can try with your original PS2 controller + an USB adapter ?
Just to see if it's a config problem only ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Please provide the full emulog after you observed the problem.
Do you use non-default settings?