Set cooperative level error
(02-06-2012, 06:14 AM)tallbender Wrote: so it's not a virus then but still you must use 0.9.8 and beyond in order to get support

that viruz thing doesn't matter. I'm sure he's just a spam bot net user now or some kinda. Laugh

but that "version" is probably actually just some haxored sh!t I'd not recommend to use and which isn't supported in any way. so yeah. here we are to teach him to use 0.9.8 and get it to work. -_-

Sponsored links

teachers Laugh lol but I got the newer version 0.9.8. I am no longer getting my issue of crashes but when I try to launch my dot hack infection the ps2 launches and etc but then it tells me to insert format disk. Care to help me fix that too? Laugh
try using fast boot instead of full boot.
make an iso of your PS2 DVD using imgburn (completely free, and known to work well with PS2 DVDs Wink )
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
If running an ISO file: Dismount the ISO from any program like daemon tools etc. Then CDVD->Choose ISO, then ISO selector->Browse, find your ISO and System->Boot CD/DVD (fast)
If running from a DVD disc: CDVD set to "Plugin", Config->Plugin/BIOS selector->On CDVD choose Gigaherz CDVD->Configure it and choose your proper DVDrom drive letter and finally System->Boot CD/DVD (fast)
[Image: newsig.jpg]