Set custom keyboard shortcuts?
I would like to set a custom keyboard shortcut to toggle between hardware/software rendering. Actually the key to be pressed to do that is F9, but in my keyboard I have to press the Fn key + another key to input "F9", and the game I'm actually playing requires a lot of swaps between HW to SW modes.

Is it possible for the final user to set a custom keyboard shortcut to do that?

Thanks

Sponsored links

If you go into your PC's BIOS, you can disable having to use the Fn key for F1-F12 functions.
(03-06-2018, 01:20 AM)CK1 Wrote: If you go into your PC's BIOS, you can disable having to use the Fn key for F1-F12 functions.
Alternatively copy the PCSX2_keys.ini.default file found in the main PCSX2 folder to the (my documents/PCSX2/)inis folder and remove the .default part of the extension (end result should be PCSX2_keys.ini). Then edit the file and change F9 to another key.
(03-06-2018, 01:20 AM)CK1 Wrote: If you go into your PC's BIOS, you can disable having to use the Fn key for F1-F12 functions.

Is not a laptop, I don't expect the BIOS to have that option.

@Flatout

Thanks, I'll try that.
(03-06-2018, 01:40 AM)FlatOut Wrote: Alternatively copy the PCSX2_keys.ini.default file found in the main PCSX2 folder to the (my documents/PCSX2/)inis folder and remove the .default part of the extension (end result should be PCSX2_keys.ini). Then edit the file and change F9 to another key.

This worked, thanks a lot! Smile
(03-06-2018, 10:56 AM)davmanypsp Wrote: Is not a laptop, I don't expect the BIOS to have that option.

@Flatout

Thanks, I'll try that.

Something that is not a laptop but have the Fn key and work the same way as on laptop?
If it's some kind of special pc keyboard,then the software that comes with it probably have an option about this
(03-06-2018, 08:49 PM)vsub Wrote: Something that is not a laptop but have the Fn key and work the same way as on laptop?
If it's some kind of special pc keyboard,then the software that comes with it probably have an option about this

Yep, I'm using an older model of the Logitech K400 wireless on a desktop pc, but I didn't install any keyboard specific software. Anyway, I have changed the F9 keyboard shortcut with the method described above.

Again, thanks to everybody! Smile