Setting Up Ps3 Controller HELP! (Windows)
I have been using pcsx2 for a while and I normally use the SCP DS3 controller drivers but a while ago my AVG deleted the software. Ever since I have tried numerous times to configure my controller but there have been issues and no connectivity. I do this via USB. If you are wondering my specs are: Windows 8.1, 8GB DDR3 1600mhz ram, I3-4150 @ 3.5ghz, 1TB HDD and stock intel hd 4400 graphics. (upgrading to an 380x or EVGA GTX 960 4GB FTW edition hopefully).

Sponsored links

When my SCP got broke for whatever reason, it took a reformat to get it working again Sad

Either way, better to ask here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...Controller
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
ugh i have checked that thread over and over and no help. i need assistance over teamviewer or skype. Sad just wanted to play some mx vs atv and medal of honor...
I could help you over TV but as I said about my problem - it may not can be fixed.

Have you tried uninstalling everything completely (including going to control panel, finding "USB DS3 Device" or similar, uninstalling that with the "Delete the driver software for this device" checked), rebooting, then reinstalling?

Also:
Did you recently change controllers?
or USB ports?
or any other device?

Do you:
Have a System Restore point from before the issue you can try?
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
i dont have a systen restire point i think im using the port thats next to the one from before idk and its a legit sixaxis controller. i have uninstalled multiple times and tried to re configure scp but im having difficulty with it. pm me over this and ill give u my teamviewer stuff.
If you switched the port then that's what happened to me and I have no idea how to fix it. I literally tried everything to fix mine and nothing worked short of a full system wipe.
I don't use either AVG or Windows 8.1 but I'll try to help anyways.

Within AVG...
Unload any SCP related quarantined items.
Add the SCP installation directory to the exceptions list.

Open up "Services". Type into start menu and it should come up.
Look for "SCP DS3 Service" and make sure it is started, if it hasn't then try starting it. Tell me if there are any errors that occur.
Open your SCP installation directory and start scpmonitor, it starts minimized so check your taskbar.

You should have the DS3 connected to usb port.
Open it up and you should see "DS3" followed by some other stuff behind "Pad 1:".

If you do see scpMonitor reporting a DS3 on "Pad 1:" your problems may be with lilypad.
If you do not, send all 3 log files (SCPDRIVER, SCPSERVER, SCPSERVICE).