Settings
Hi sirs. 
I wanted to play to DMC, so I installed PCSX2 and then I tried to play it, but it was really laggy. 
What settings can I set to play without lag? 
Thanks in advance.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-18-2016, 11:46 AM)refraction Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
Hi there,
I too am having some problems with lag in a game, here is the information witch you requested:
-Hardware:
CPU: AMD FX-4100 Quad-Core Processor 3.60 GHz
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
Memory: 8 Gb of RAM, 1 Tb HDD
Operating System: Windows 10

-Version:
I am using the (I believe) newest version: 1.4.0

-Settings:
I have tweaked the settings myself in order to perhaps find the source of the lag, however I was not able to find it, I am also using a PS3 controller (not sure if it matters)

-Games:
I am (currently) playing Sly 3: Honor among thieves and Crash tag team racing, both from ISO

Hopefully you will be able to find the source of the problem and/or reccomend me the correct settings for my pc.

Thank you in advance,
Mycornia
The source of your problem is your PC isn't really powerful enough to play those games you are trying.

In future please do not hijack other peoples threads, make your own next time please.

DMC isn't very demanding though, he should be able to play it at full speed with those specs.
(06-21-2016, 08:59 PM)FlatOut Wrote: DMC isn't very demanding though, he should be able to play it at full speed with those specs.

They didn't ask about that, this is a thread hijacker.