Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Settings for my PC
Hello guys! 
I'm trying to run Persona 4 on pcsx2 1.4.0 and I can't get a satisfactory framerate here.
The game either run too fast (about 200% speed) or run too slow (about 40~75% speed) 
Can you help me out?

My specs: 

RAM: 4 GB
Intel Xeon x3440 2.53GHz
Graphic card: GeForce GT 630 
System type: 64-bit Operating System

Sponsored links

Is the slowdown at Junes? (Even though your CPU is way better then mine is when I last played it through PCSX2) There's a manual gamefix for Persona 4 and a VU Setting, not sure if this is still required though. Also 200% happens if not mistaken when you press Tab (Turbo setting) F4 is for disabling the Framelimiter.
I get some slowdowns when i'm at the town map, buying items and running through the shopping district when i'm sharing the screen on skype now. Is there a way I can get no slowdowns there? Although, the game is running perfectly when im not sharing it..

You were right about the 200% hahah
dont use skype ?
try something more actual/modern ?
like discord ?
CPU : I7 2600K Oc'ed @ 4.2Ghz
Mobo : Intel P67 southbridge
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go
your proc has 4 cores and 8 threads. Have you considered setting affinity of pcsx2 to say core 0 and 1 and the affinity of skype to 2 and 3? Might not help, probably wont do much .. but it guarantees your pcsx2 and your skype aren't competing for cpu cycles
amd tr 1950x 
asrock x399 taichi
XFX Radeon rx570
32gb gskill ddr4-3200
Windows 10 Pro
Custom loop water cooled
nzxt 340 case