Settings for ratchet and clank up your arsenal
Cpu: AMD fx 8350 4.00 ghz 8 core
Gpu: Radeon r9 280x 3gb
Ram: 8gb
Textures are awful when I press f9 it fixes them but it runs super slow my system runs kingdom hearts and ff x perfectly

Sponsored links

video>plugin settings>extra rendering threads

Set 3 or 4. You'll also want to max out the EE cycle rate hack along with enabling all hacks labeled as recommended. The MTVU speedhack should also be enabled
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
In the gsdx plugin settings, under software settings increase the number of extra rendering threads. You can change it while the game is running to see what works best, for you it'll probably be around 4-6. One you've figured that out you'll also want to enable the mtvu speed hack and set ee cycle rate to 2 or 3. If it's still slow, you'll probably have to overclock.
(02-01-2015, 02:01 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: video>plugin settings>extra rendering threads

Set 3 or 4. You'll also want to max out the EE cycle rate hack along with enabling all hacks labeled as recommended. The MTVU speedhack should also be enabled

How do I max out ee cycle rate hack and mtvu speed hack and where do I get these hacks
(02-01-2015, 02:09 AM)trickingbeast Wrote: How do I max out ee cycle rate hack and mtvu speed hack and where do I get these hacks

How do I change ee cycle rate and how do I use speed hack
(02-01-2015, 02:28 AM)trickingbeast Wrote: How do I change ee cycle rate and how do I use speed hack

Under config - > emualtion settings -> speedhacks