Setup Help Rogue Galaxy/Namco x Capcom
Your EE seems to be the limiting factor.

Please enable all recommended speedhacks. Check what happens if you en/disable MTVU hack.

Sponsored links

Everything seems to be working framerate wise in both games Rogue Galaxy has a little slow down in some parts 38-45

Its sound is still rather distorted voices seems alright passable but music and footsteps echo like some smacked a metal sheet
put synchronization mode in spui2-x settings to async mix to avoid stretching of sound during lags.
When I turn MTVU hack on FPS sticks to a average between 35-48fps with a high of 51 fps EE% stays in the 70's sometimes dropping as low as 62 while GS% 43 to as high as 69
VU = 30 to 40s
UI= 27 - 40
UI= 27 - 40 ???

I have never seen a value except for zero or one. I think the UI thread should not consume any resources...

Can you pleas attach pcsx2_vm.ini and pcsx2_ui.ini? You can as well screen shot all tabpages in emulation settings and attach them to your next post.

I have the feeling you have some very odd settings.

And please post the full emulog after you observed the problem as already mentioned a couple of times.

Edit:
If you are running from dvd try to rip your game to an iso and bind that directly to pcsx2.
I have to go to bed now so good look trying to find a solution.
No problems with cutscenes in Rogue galaxy (in game cutscenes however have blue flashes now and then) if it matters but i'm okay with working with this but if u do think of anything I should try, I'll give it a shot
Alright Here are my tabs, i'm not sure how to go about attaching pcsx2_vm.ini and pcsx2_ui.ini files
[Image: 2dj2mx0.png]

[Image: mlnthx.png]

[Image: sbtvzo.png]

[Image: 103zmkj.png]

[Image: 4hy2cm.png]

The way things are now I can manage but if I can improve I will
Setting Speedhacks to Aggressive preset is definitely not recommended with this game. I advice you to not use the presets and manually set stuff yourself.
Especially Round and Clamping Mode being adjusted due to the Aggressive setting are particularly nasty options in Rogue Galaxy.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
I see I turn the presets on after my first attempt at playing it, didnt realize that was the case plus it's what I did with my Nvidia setup. I'll turn it off next time I start it up and see what happens
Did you even read the previous posts. okay, lets try this again

please post the emulog after you observed the problem.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction