Severe graphical Glitching in Magna Carta
more of the same with avx2. computer is not overheating, just booted it up and tried again. :/ (alsdo I haven't been using any speedhacks or anything. They're all disabled.. :>) The NVIDIA hack also does nothing (was applied already when playing one of my other games)

screenshots (flickers between these two screens when I load up my save) and emulog attached

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   log.txt (Size: 22,87 KB / Downloads: 285)

Sponsored links

Unfortunately, support ends here:

Code:
isoFile open ok: C:\Users\Rachel\Downloads\Magna Carta - Tears of Blood (USA)

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Reopened after proof of ownership.

The little dots on the screen are the CRT shader. If that's what you are talking about, press F7 to cycle through the settings.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
So i dont know why, but it seems to work just fine in pcsx2 0.98 so thats what im gonna use. whatever works i guess. thanks for the suggestions guys! (even though none of them really helped lol)
It's what Blyss said above. 0.9.8 will have other bugs, be slower, buggier and you won't get support for it...
[Image: newsig.jpg]