Severely need help!
I've tried every combination of settings I've seen online and I simply cannot get Pcsx2 1.0.0 to work at a playable speed. Is my pc too slow? Here are my specs:

Hp Pavilion dv5 Notebook
AMD Turion II P540 Dual-Core Processor 2.40Ghz
4.00 Gb RAM
AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250

Graphics could be poor as long as I have smooth playabity (or as smooth as it can be). I'm pulling my hair trying to get this to work. Do I need a particular plug-in pack? Do I need any patches? Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored links

What game you trying to play btw your lappi is not powerfull enough to run majority of games .
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
I assumed my pc wasn't up to par. Worth an ask though.
Sly Cooper, Jak and Daxter, Tenkaichi, FFX, Killzone, really getting anything to play would be cool.
well what not default settings you use?
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(08-16-2013, 11:26 AM)kingdlo Wrote: I've tried every combination of settings I've seen online and I simply cannot get Pcsx2 1.0.0 to work at a playable speed. Is my pc too slow? Here are my specs:

Hp Pavilion dv5 Notebook
AMD Turion II P540 Dual-Core Processor 2.40Ghz
4.00 Gb RAM
AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250

Graphics could be poor as long as I have smooth playabity (or as smooth as it can be). I'm pulling my hair trying to get this to work. Do I need a particular plug-in pack? Do I need any patches? Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

I have this exact laptop. (on top of an actual gaming laptop as well). As mentioned, that laptop is not designed for gaming period, let alone something as complex and hardware pushing as PCSX2.

You may get some of the simpler 2D PS2 games to work, but I wouldn't hold my breath even on that.
[Image: 2748844.png]