"Shader file version is outdated!" error, FFX, slow A/V rendering
Shader outdated message is unimportant. If I remember correctly, you need to put new shader's file into bin/plugins directory (new one is in ZZogl sources directory). Also r204 does not fix bitmask issue.

Sponsored links

but where do i get the new shaders file? Or is that the one zedron posted a little earlier?
Form me -- http://sanechka.spb.ru/svnroot/ruslan/zerogs/opengl/ . Shader's file names as ps2hw.fx . I hope all fix issues, that prevent usage of it under Mac's
Hey thanks so much for the help zeydlitz but the fix is in text format - how can I use it? Sorry if the question is incredibly simple I'm a little new to all this and thanks again
This file should be placed on bin/plugins directory of pcsx2. You don't need to understand it's format (it's not a text, it's shader's source code, that compiled by ZZogl iteself).
OK did that.. but when I go to run an iso image, the screen just stays black although its at around 150 fps. any thoughts?
(08-26-2010, 04:25 PM)KyekPa Wrote: Thanks Zedron -- that's exactly what I needed as well Smile

I agree that PEOPS SPU isn't running well, but in the latest binary package of PCSX2 for mac, ZeroSPU isn't included -- it's just PEOPS or SPUnull Sad. Anywhere I could find ZeroSPU?

Edit: Spoke a bit too soon on the updated OGL plugin. This may be incredibly noobish, but it has a dylib extension -- so it wasn't detected in the plugins folder, and renaming it to just .so instead of .so.dylib didn't have an effect either. Any direction you could provide would be a huge help Smile

Edit 2: Oh good lord, I just found your binary repo page and solved both of the above issues. Sorry for the noobishness! And really killer work Smile This is fantastic with the new plugins!

Edit 3: Ok, let's do this one more time. I got version 204 of ZeroOGL from your site, and that was all well and good save for the issues mentioned in this thread. So I took version 213 and it said it needed /usr/local/lib/libGLEW.1.5.4.dylib. So I downloaded, built, and installed libGLEW 1.5.4. Now PCSX2 is telling me that it found libGLEW, but it's for the wrong architecture. Wrong arch? I built it on my local machine!

Again, any tips on how you got that rolling are appreciated Smile

This from a new build so libraries are of different version, it seems, in particular libGLEW. Hm, so will have to wait till snow leopard release then.

In general, this is Snow Leopard quirks, it's a 64-bit os so it tries to build everything in 64-bit mode, which obviously will break pcsx2 big time so you will need to build in 32-bit mode and with another gcc(4.3.4), this is quite confusing really Smile