Shadow/Blur problem .hack//G.U
I've been having this trouble, its not a lot seenable right now but most of the time its like there is 3,4 shadow blur of each character. Building and npcs too so putting it all together it gets kind of hard on the eye and anoying to play and i want to play but its making it really painfull.

I did attach a screenshot where you can see it a little if you focus and the setting im using. I tryed all the *HW Hack*, made no difference other then making it worst.

My pc just basic setting, i played tons of other ps2 game with 0 lag and no problem.

Proccessor: quad-core 4.20 GHZ
Graphic card : Nvidia Geforcee 960 GTX
Memory: 8 GB 1300 mhz

and im using the latest git build., i did try with the normal latest download too and it make no difference

If you can fix it it would be greatly appreciated!! thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

No one knows a fix? i know its been fixed in an older build when i read about it by gregory but it seems they dont keep fix of games in the newer build
Bug because of upscaling, no fix except to use native resolution.

Use GSDX OpenGL also, not DX11.
I did try with DX11,OpenGL,DX9, no difference at all
Me too
Opengl, dx 11, dx 9 not fix
(10-02-2016, 06:28 AM)Ombrenoir Wrote: I did try with DX11,OpenGL,DX9, no difference at all

even in native res ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Opengl
native res is ok
But
Not Native res is not ok
exactly what azazel said, then...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Searching on google i eventually find people having this issue and gregory fixed it in a build but its older so if its still not working now it mean fix in build aren't kept.

I know some people were able to fix it.

I dont want to use native res cause it just look so bad lol, i just hope gregory sees this post and could hopefully add an option of something to fox it, if i remember in one of the build he did add an option in the HW hack for it but its not there anymore and i cant find the build so..

Im just hoping there a fix cause it would make gameplay just SO MUCH better, cause the blur/shadowy is on everything so it eventually gets anoying. i still play the game cause its ton of fun! but hope it can be fix even if he just add it in a next build so i can finish the series!