Shadow Hearts
Hello everyone Smile
I have a few questions about emulating Shadow Hearts on PCSX2.
I see on youtube that a lot of people are able to play this game on hardver mode now,including the pcsx2 youtube channel.
I tried all kind of settings and different versions of PCSX2 but it always goes to 35 FPS and that's that. I suspect that the problem is that my graphic card is ATI.
I don't have problems with other games on PCSX2,it works perfectly and it's nice to play some of my favourite PS2 games on it,expect this one.
If someone has ATI card and is able to play this game could they write here.

Here are my specs :

Intel i5 2500k OC 4.3
ATI Radeon 6970 HD Sapphire edition 2 GB
8 GB RAM

Thank you all for reading this,and I hope that in the end there will be solution for this game.

Sponsored links

Can you post all of your emulation settings?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
I am assuming you mean the first shadow hearts. I have almost the exact system as you. The only way to play this game at full speed (to my knowledge) is software mode. Hardware mode is super slow.
Intel Core i5-8600K @ 4.5 GHz
GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 Stock
ASRock Z370 Taichi LGA 1151 mobo
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB 2400 DDR4 RAM
SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 500GB PCIe SSD
Indigo Xtreme Thermal Interface Material
Phanteks Enthoo Pro ES614P Black Steel Case
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 220-G2-0750-XR PSU
Windows 10 64-bit
I'll post it later today,but I used the exact settings that are shown in pcsx2 Shadow Hearts video on youtube. Yeah I'm talking about the first Shadow Hearts,there are a lot of people who are able to play it now on hardver mode but from what i have seen they don't have an Ati Radeon card. I think that the problem is the Ati card,but we'll see.