Shadow Hearts 1 best configuration(s)?
My specs:

-AMD 965 Phenom II X4
-AMD 6870 gpu
-Windows 7
-ddr3 8gb RAM
-1TB 5400rpm HD

Hi. I wish to play Shadow Hearts at full speed with little to no modification of the emu settings while in-game. I don't care about anything fancy, just to be able to play game from start to finish without having to fiddle about with too many settings, or none at all if possible. Could someone with experience with the game tell me what to use in terms of settings to reach my goal, if possible? Thanks.

Additional info: I have read some other threads on Shadow Hearts and some ppl had conflicting results when it came to glitches like the invisible people. Some said they never got invisible people, while others say they did? The solution iirc was to edit clamping at certain points in the game. Weird. Perhaps someone could give me a list of these situations?

Disclaimer: I own the game but it is extremely scratched up, so can't play on ps2 hardware.

Sponsored links

why not just play with default settings? it should work fine.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

The last time I tried to remake the ISO the DVD was unreadable Sad but I remember that long ago this game had a problem in hardware mode but played like charm in software (it's very light and 2D).

Maybe it was corrected already but I can't really say.
Imagination is where we are truly real
If u'r dvd or cd disc has been sratched.i have a solution.
If u have colgate in u'r house to brush u'r teeths.put colgate on disc with soft hand all over the disc(what should i say instead of put colgate? Tongue2 my english is poor).keep it for 5-6 hours.then wash it & clean it with soft cloth & try again to make iso with it Smile
(05-03-2013, 08:59 AM)Preet Wrote: If u'r dvd or cd disc has been sratched.i have a solution.
If u have colgate in u'r house to brush u'r teeths.put colgate on disc with soft hand all over the disc(what should i say instead of put colgate? Tongue2 my english is poor).keep it for 5-6 hours.then wash it & clean it with soft cloth & try again to make iso with it Smile

putting Toothpaste on Disks hmm doesn't seem rational but better than 3$ a DVD repair Tongue
(05-03-2013, 10:32 AM)The Old Refuge Wrote: putting Toothpaste on Disks hmm doesn't seem rational but better than 3$ a DVD repair Tongue

Its one of those home fix it tales. Sometimes works, but hey, I managed to get some discs working years ago by rubbing it in my hair (oily hair ftw lol). Basically just helps the laser scip over the scratch if its small enough. Generally if it scratched to bad to read though, buffering off a layer of the disc will work.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
(05-03-2013, 10:40 AM)Dante3hs Wrote: Its one of those home fix it tales. Sometimes works, but hey, I managed to get some discs working years ago by rubbing it in my hair (oily hair ftw lol). Basically just helps the laser scip over the scratch if its small enough. Generally if it scratched to bad to read though, buffering off a layer of the disc will work.

buffering ?
(05-03-2013, 10:44 AM)The Old Refuge Wrote: buffering ?

One of the ways to take off a small layer of the disc to remove scratches.
and no Data loss ???
So long as you dont damage the data layer.