Shadow Hearts 2: Covenant
If i am not mistaken in software mode the internal res is always on native no matter what option you chose.
C2D E6550 @ 2333 Mhz oc 3010 Mhz vcore 1.2750v | HD2600XT | P5KC | 1 + 1 GB G.Skill 6400HK 860 4.4.3.5

Sponsored links

I tried the new beta. Same bug is present. Although I didn't mess around with it too much because the save states won't load for me in the new beta for some reason, so I have to keep going through the game to get to a battle every time I want to test a new configuration.

Please for the love of god someone find a way to remove this glitch while keeping the high rez goodness.
if i a, not mistaken the glitch has nothing to do with high res even in native it has this problem, if it bother you so much you can change between soft and hard on F9.
C2D E6550 @ 2333 Mhz oc 3010 Mhz vcore 1.2750v | HD2600XT | P5KC | 1 + 1 GB G.Skill 6400HK 860 4.4.3.5
I mean, its not too bothersome, but I would rather do without it. I like perfection Smile

Also, I just realized that the screen isn't only half blank all the time. The screen goes half blank sometimes, and then other times it randomly goes half blank with the upper part in some random stretched pattern, which is much more annoying than just half the screen blank. Are you guys having this same problem?
Really, 'for the love of god'? This is emulation,you will never ever have games emulated perfectly...and this is so minor that you shouldn't bother with it...or if you love perfection so much use software mode and live with the bad gfx,since that is how the game normally is anyway.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
try using software mode with Edge anti-alising( AA1, sw-mode only) checked, if you don't have i system to run full speed with it checked just don't bother complaining about software res.
If I'm not mistaken, don't graphics cards also filter the textures that are sent to it? It would be another reason why games look so much better in hardware mode.
lol, I'm just exagerrating guys, it's not a huge deal. But yea, a glitch I would like to see fixed. Been playing the game and enjoying it in hardware mode.
same glitch/bug happens on Shadow Hearts 3 =S
[Image: fs.png]
Q9550 @ 3,33GHz Ninja
HD 3850
Sorry to revive this thread, but I have the same problem. Either the lower screen half is black or the whole screen is totally fcked up, when the attack ring appears. Using the GSDX revision mentioned in Post 9 doesn't help, however I'm using the SSE2 version. Also used the newest GSDX, with no success. Anyone got an idea to the screen fixed in Hardware mode? Softwaremode is really slow Sad
My specs can be seen in my signature.
Intel i5 3450
AsRock B75-Pro3-M
Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC
8GB DDR3-1333 RAM
Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB
Seagate 7200.14 1TB x2
Enermax Triathlor 450W PSU