Shadow Hearts 2: Covenant
No, it can't get fixed by any GSdx in hardware mode. Just live with it, it's minor.
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Ok, thanks for the fast and direct reply.
Intel i5 3450
AsRock B75-Pro3-M
Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC
8GB DDR3-1333 RAM
Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB
Seagate 7200.14 1TB x2
Enermax Triathlor 450W PSU
it may be not that big of a deal but just like the shining force exa black box problem it just makes it unplayable it throws of the whole feel of the game for me
would love a fix
Not here to beat a dead horse, but I do want to know, If I must play in Software mode, what can I do to make the graphics appear better? What can I enable?

Also; I seem to be dealing with a strange sound bug, It happens whenever I'm in a boss fight, was fighting the gargoyle and there was times the sound would mess up and it'd keep up a high pitch squealing noise, like a radio.
(05-02-2012, 04:18 PM)FulgoreSama Wrote: Not here to beat a dead horse, but I do want to know, If I must play in Software mode, what can I do to make the graphics appear better? What can I enable?

Also; I seem to be dealing with a strange sound bug, It happens whenever I'm in a boss fight, was fighting the gargoyle and there was times the sound would mess up and it'd keep up a high pitch squealing noise, like a radio.

please make a new thread and...
congrats for reviving a 1 yo thread despite of 3 yo OP thread and there no sign of activity...."dead" thread.
this must be close right now!
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel