Shadow Hearts - Fight freezes
Never mind. Thanks for the try. I will try a few different settings. Maybe I will find a solution that way.
And I notice that when I use "Advent" there are no soundeffects. The BGM pipes down but Alice says nothing. Normaly when I use Alice's magic she says somthing like "Solemis, Solemis, Solemis", but when using "Advent" she says nothing like that. It's just silence. Maybe I should try aroung with the sound settings.

Sponsored links

This may have already been addressed and I missed it but the log says you are using SaveStates. Can you load from a native save and see if you get the same result?

also I didnt see it (likely just missed it) but are you using cheats? If so, disable them.
also have you redumped your game?

I have played this game from beginning to end without any freezes (it was the NTSC version though) so I don't think it would be a general issue with PCSX2.
Intel Core i5-8600K @ 4.5 GHz
GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 Stock
ASRock Z370 Taichi LGA 1151 mobo
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB 2400 DDR4 RAM
SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 500GB PCIe SSD
Indigo Xtreme Thermal Interface Material
Phanteks Enthoo Pro ES614P Black Steel Case
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 220-G2-0750-XR PSU
Windows 10 64-bit
As said above, load from a memory card save instead of a saved state. I've got the (E) version so if you still get the problem I'll give it a try
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Okay, I try it with a native save.

I'm not using cheats like Action Replay Codes or similar things. But after I reached Level 50 i got tired of all the weak random opperents so I used Cheat Engine to set the expierience value to a point where only 1 more point is needed for a level up.
So there are no codes to turn off or somthing like that.

Maybe I should play the NTSC version of that game. But I already played the game for over 30 hours so starting a new game would be ... not so good.
(01-28-2013, 08:50 PM)McQuinn Wrote: Okay, I try it with a native save.

I'm not using cheats like Action Replay Codes or similar things. But after I reached Level 50 i got tired of all the weak random opperents so I used Cheat Engine to set the expierience value to a point where only 1 more point is needed for a level up.
So there are no codes to turn off or somthing like that.

Maybe I should play the NTSC version of that game. But I already played the game for over 30 hours so starting a new game would be ... not so good.

plus buying an extra copy just to finish the game?
you could still finish it on your ps2 if you HAD to finish it.
Sorry I didn't sad a word for over a week. I got a heavy cough with fever and had to take antibiotics (and I still have to).

I tried it with a native save but it still freezes.
OK then I'll give it a try in my PC
Looks like there are 2 (E) versions of the game and I've got the SLES 50677 one so can't help...