Shadow Hearts - From The New World - Sometimes crashes...
Hi,

I run the newest beta (Gsdx Hardware DX9c, windowed, PAL, EU vers., DVD,no hacks, specs see sig)

It's not crashing every time, but when it does it's always during a fight.
When that male bloke (the indian guy) uses a skill.
If I run it full screen and it crashes I even have to push the reset button.
Things like ALT+TAB or CTRL+ALT+DEL don't work.

Someone experiencing the same problem? Maybe I have to use some hacks for this game to run flawless?

I'll edit the post later and enter the exact error message from the console. I have to crash it again first^^

HF, Clobon
Intel Core2Duo E8400 * Asus P5Q Turbo * Ati Radeon HD5850 * Corsair 4GB * Windows 7 64 * Cup of Earl Grey (always works for meLaugh)

Sponsored links

Try get the newest (Gsdx Plugin SSSE4 1076 rev) then tweak the D3d Internal res until or use the Native. In addition you might try the Sofware rendering because this will help a lot in certain game. If the fps for the game is normally run 60 fps the speed hack is not require.
HappyTongueCSX2:Happy
Hi,

the error message from the console when the game crashes while Natan attacks is:

(EE) Tlb Miss, addr=0xff595384 [load]
(EE) PC: 0x002112b0 Cycle: 0xe484d215

As I told you it doesn't crash every time but when it does it's always while Natan attacks.

Hope it helps. Regards, Clobon
Intel Core2Duo E8400 * Asus P5Q Turbo * Ati Radeon HD5850 * Corsair 4GB * Windows 7 64 * Cup of Earl Grey (always works for meLaugh)
Can you be more specific? I just tested the game and got no freeze attacking with Natan. Is it a certain skill,or simple attack? At which point of the game does it happen?
I have the ntsc version though..
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Hi,

(05-06-2009, 02:42 PM)Bositman Wrote: Can you be more specific? I just tested the game and got no freeze attacking with Natan. Is it a certain skill,or simple attack? At which point of the game does it happen?
I have the ntsc version though..

It seems random to me. The only part I'm sure about is the point that it
alsways occurs while Natan attacks with his pistols. Maybe the pitols are news...

It can happen the first time Natan attacks or it doesn't for a long time.
But WHEN... then I see Natan frozen in the air pointing his guns at an enemy.

I'm really sorry can't be more specific. And since it is unspecific I didn't
make it a bug report.

Since I just have to click "File/Run CD/DVD" and then hit F3 I don't really mind.
Maybe it can be useful in some way...

HF, Clobon